Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

THIS GAME NEED SERIOUS IMPROVEMENTS

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » THIS GAME NEED SERIOUS IMPROVEMENTS 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » December 16, 2012 12:45am | Report
SMNC got boring because I was always the best in this game. Like seriously no one could beat me, it was ridicioulus, also it was boring, because of the lack of variety. No items etc.
aaaalso, no one played in anymore on the eu servers means I had to play on laggy US servers and it was unfair for newer players since they couldn't afford those expensive items, which you get by playing 83248134831 hours.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Typoopie » January 8, 2013 10:50am | Report
I agree to the part of issue nr 9 about the jumping. It would improve combat movement substantially. I find it incredibly ennoying not to be able to jump, especially when playing physical attackers eg artemis, kali that doesnt have an escape mechanism. The decreased run speed from running backwards limits the vision behind you when running away. With a small (spacebar-)jump it would increase the gaming experience a lot.

The game is ok without it, but would be much more enjoyable WITH suvh a feat.

Typoopie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » January 9, 2013 1:06am | Report
Quoted:

I agree to the part of issue nr 9 about the jumping. It would improve combat movement substantially. I find it incredibly ennoying not to be able to jump, especially when playing physical attackers eg artemis, kali that doesnt have an escape mechanism. The decreased run speed from running backwards limits the vision behind you when running away. With a small (spacebar-)jump it would increase the gaming experience a lot.

The game is ok without it, but would be much more enjoyable WITH suvh a feat.

Oh my god. If you guys are looking for an TPS then Smite is not the game for you. Smite is a MOBA game. Not everyone is designed to have an escape. A jump would not increase the game expereince. It would make Smite a broken mess. If everyone had an escape, then noone will be able to get kills as everyone could just jump away.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by talonmas » January 14, 2013 4:42pm | Report
I 100% agree with 1, 2 and 3. The others just seem like your personal opinions and I don't think they will affect the public that much.

//Terr
Don't try hard. Succeed easy.

talonmas

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JeremiahBrewski » January 30, 2013 7:58am | Report
We know this is still in beta right? Of course it needs improvements.

JeremiahBrewski

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thanax » February 14, 2013 10:34am | Report
This game is meant to be different. People are just getting out of the Beta Phase and moving into the Release phase. Seriously though, the Wave Queue's are to get a higher pool of players and set you with similar skill ratings. Some players don't get a queue pop due to higher/lower skill ratings or they get set against people of greater/lower skill. It all depends on how you actually play. Jumping abilities are there for people who desire extreme mobility as well as strong engagements or disengagements. People without them usually don't need them, seeing as they are extremely strong/broken. The people with them have higher skill comprehensive gameplay. FPS would make it bizarre and ******ed. Try zooming in with your mousewheel button. It's better for third person because you can see your surroundings more openly without sacrificing specific visibility issues, as well as you can set up ganks, ambushes, an teamfights more efficiently. Wtf is your problem?

just let the game grow. I myself intend to be a top contender at some point in this game. I think it's fine the way it's going. The staff still listens to the community unlike Riot Games does now. They sure used to though, got permabanned twice because I trusted them. Smite it's a lot easier to 4v5 due to the skillcaps, as well as 3v5. I've done an insane 2v5 in all reality, it's all based on your skill, not the god you play. I can play almost anyone efficiently and effectively. Just play the f*cking game and stop whining. The more you play the more you understand.
Check out my guide on Bakasura,

Bakasura, Eating the Competition

Here's my BBCode General post:

BBCode General

Thanax

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Typoopie » February 18, 2013 6:20am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

Oh my god. If you guys are looking for an TPS then Smite is not the game for you. Smite is a MOBA game. Not everyone is designed to have an escape. A jump would not increase the game expereince. It would make Smite a broken mess. If everyone had an escape, then noone will be able to get kills as everyone could just jump away.

I've come around to the no jumping thing. There's really no need for it.

However, I would like to see a 2v2 and/or 3v3 option for all the maps. I want to costomize my games so I can play against my friends in a 3v3 setting when we're all gaming together. We used to play League of Legends, but most of us has moved on to smite. Only thing we miss is going 3v3 just among ourselves since a lot of the time we're 6 people wanting to play together.

Typoopie

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }