Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The worse Gold player you've ever seen.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The worse Gold player you've ever seen. 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » January 7, 2014 2:33pm | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

I think we expect too much from golden/legendary players. You know, sometimes people just have a bad game.

I know what you mean since I have ML 5 Thor with Golden Skin, but when you have at least 800 kills and 15 victories you should at least know what you're doing well enough to have less than 10 deaths and more than 2 kills.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » January 8, 2014 10:36am | Report
There is a misconception:

The kill to win ratio must be in a definite range. Suppose e.g1 arachne has 600 kills in 28 games, it means she's good but more than that a noob only bcz she must hav lost a lot of games as the kill count spans all games not just victories only. Suppose e.g2 arachne has 600 kills in 70 wins, she's more likely to be a better player than arch in e.g.1. Suppose e.g3 arachne has 600 kills in 100 wins, now again she must be good but more likely a noob to have such a low kill count in 100 wins.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }