Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The most amazing push I've ever seen.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The most amazing push I've ever seen. 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 20, 2013 1:05am | Report
I was just in a league conquest game. My lane partner and I was doing well, hades fed a bit. Then you guys know there was a maintenance just now. But then! Suddenly Right before the last few seconds we DC they got our Mino. And at the match lobby DC came right after a few seconds. Man... What a push really. I was amazed lol. Any games like that you guys seen?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 20, 2013 1:19am | Report
Once did a 3 man backdoor with Hercules, Odin and Apollo (the rest was dead). They had one of our phoenixes down and was pushing one more, we had two down so Odin just tanked the mino.

The enemy team finally figured out that they might want to defend the mino, so when 3 of them came to defend Odin just put up his cage I ulted and we just killed it while they stood outside the cage watching :p
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » November 20, 2013 6:09am | Report
One time during Conquest I killed an enemy Minotaur by myself (mostly).

So what had happens was that my team and the enemy team were having a huge fight on the other side of the map, and I decided to push instead of helping them. I pushed all the way from our last tower to their phoenix, took it down without interruption, and got the Minotaur to half-health before they started spawning/recalling. I birded out of there and went back to base, picked up FoG, and birded back to their base to finish off the
Minotaur.

Funny thing is that right when I kill it their Ares appears in the left lane entrance, apparently he abandoned his team and tried to run back to the base to stop me.

Also last night had a match where we were pretty much curbstomping the enemy team, but couldn't finish due to them playing defensively. Well as it turns out one of them placed down a sentry ward or something around/in our base, and their Ao/Tyr kept trying to be sneaky and solo a phoenix/mino.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryvvik » November 20, 2013 1:44pm | Report
I had an amazing minion push. It was a close game, we wiped 1 or 2 of their pheonixs but got pushed back. Our whole team was dead and theirs took down a pheonix and had our mino to a sliver of health. The game ended.

Then we realized we won. Our fire minions literally killed their mino a split second before they last hit our mino ^_^

Ryvvik

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » November 22, 2013 10:41pm | Report
Honestly FG can really turn a game around. I once had no phoenixes up (they had all 3 up), but our team got a lucky combo ult while they were trying to take our Minotaur, and we ended up killing 4 of them. and 4 of us were still up. we got FG really quick their last team member, Athena, tried to steal but we had warded well and saw her coming. we killed her, took FG, and pushed middle lane. when they tried to defend we killed them but only had 2 left alive. I was Ao Kuang and used my tornadoes and ult, while appollo used his ad, and we had the mino down just before they could re-spawn to win the game. (this was before re-spawn times were shortened.
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }