Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

the lore of smite?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » the lore of smite? 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 12, 2013 12:44pm | Report
so... other moba's have lore and i would like to know why a a** load of gods from different pantheons are fighting to the death.

lets make up a story!

once upon a time there was an guy who didn't gave a f*** about that sentence... and now for the real story.

trow your own idea's for a story in and the other people can add a bit to it, if more than 3 people think your part of the story is good it goes in the whole story. if you want to add to a part that some one else made they can say no but if 4 other people think it is a good addition than it goes in.

let the wrighting commence!
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Believeinsteve » August 12, 2013 12:57pm | Report
Hercules wanted all the ladies, there were a few already in this tournament of the gods. So he decided to join. Little did he know he had competition of all ages and kinds.

But der aint no competition for herc. Herc is the man with the rock, rocks rule. Herc nevar die, herc protect the ladies, herc make a man out of the boys. Herc ganks with boulder, takes kill, and dances in his glory with the women.

What more is there to say? Well I tell you, ne zha, the girl wonder.

Believeinsteve

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 12, 2013 1:13pm | Report

Hercules wanted all the ladies, there were a few already in this tournament of the gods. So he decided to join. Little did he know he had competition of all ages and kinds.

But der aint no competition for herc. Herc is the man with the rock, rocks rule. Herc nevar die, herc protect the ladies, herc make a man out of the boys. Herc ganks with boulder, takes kill, and dances in his glory with the women.

What more is there to say? Well I tell you, ne zha, the girl wonder.

funny but i mean a story that explains why the gods even went in to combat. not 1 specific gods. all of them.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Believeinsteve » August 12, 2013 1:16pm | Report
To my knowledge it was just to show who was the biggest badass if I remember right. I remember someone talking about it almost a year ago, and that was the response I believe. Not exactly word for word, but the idea was there. Just a battle of the gods.

I'm sure they'll eventually make a true lore for it, but for now I think thats all we have.

I have no source, so...don't quote me on this.

Believeinsteve

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 12, 2013 1:57pm | Report

To my knowledge it was just to show who was the biggest badass if I remember right. I remember someone talking about it almost a year ago, and that was the response I believe. Not exactly word for word, but the idea was there. Just a battle of the gods.

I'm sure they'll eventually make a true lore for it, but for now I think thats all we have.

I have no source, so...don't quote me on this.

i think hirez will make lore but its fun to come up with your own.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Believeinsteve » August 12, 2013 2:19pm | Report
Welp, hercules, thats my lore. Endstory

Believeinsteve

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 12, 2013 2:20pm | Report
From my understanding, the lore is basically, every god has decided to seize control of the world, take revenge where needed, and become THEE god. Become God compared to god. For Example, Fenrir wants to destroy odin as is prophecy, Loki to bring about Ragnarok, Ao Kuang to seize revenge on Ne Zha and take over complete respect and control of the world, etc. As each god has decided to make its move, it caused a domino effect along other gods. Now, they all fight to the death to prove who is the best, and who is most fit to rule the world with their pantheon.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 12, 2013 2:29pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

From my understanding, the lore is basically, every god has decided to seize control of the world, take revenge where needed, and become THEE god. Become God compared to god. For Example, Fenrir wants to destroy odin as is prophecy, Loki to bring about Ragnarok, Ao Kuang to seize revenge on Ne Zha and take over complete respect and control of the world, etc. As each god has decided to make its move, it caused a domino effect along other gods. Now, they all fight to the death to prove who is the best, and who is most fit to rule the world with their pantheon.

hmm interesting but then why are there gods who seem out of place. for example hunbatz is there to get revenge on xbal but why is xbal on the battle ground of the gods in the first place? and why are gods who are best buds fighting each other.

its an good interseting start but try to expand on why are those who have basicly nothing to seek in the battle there.

the war is probebly between phantheon's so having conflict in the pantheons is a good idea but why are there phanteon's at war.

if i would write in it i'd say that something put the gods up to war but what or who? idk i would need to look in every lore of all pantheons and see who is the ultemate baddy in them or maybe its something new?

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 12, 2013 2:47pm | Report
It's probably the pantheons trying to seize absolute control, and the 'bads' of the pantheons taking the war opportunity to wreak havoc. Say, just for example, Odin and Zeus are at odds, and decide to start war to end this once and for all. Then Loki/Fenrir attack odin while the opportunity is possible, and Ares against Zeus since the father and son hate each other. Hades then tries to take control of all the world since Zeus and Poseidon have the other 2/3. While these two pantheons are fighting, Egyptian Pantheon attempts to seize control out from each of them. And it evovles into every pantheon trying to be THE pantheon, while the evil ones in each pantheon seek to wreak havoc.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 12, 2013 3:01pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

It's probably the pantheons trying to seize absolute control, and the 'bads' of the pantheons taking the war opportunity to wreak havoc. Say, just for example, Odin and Zeus are at odds, and decide to start war to end this once and for all. Then Loki/Fenrir attack odin while the opportunity is possible, and Ares against Zeus since the father and son hate each other. Hades then tries to take control of all the world since Zeus and Poseidon have the other 2/3. While these two pantheons are fighting, Egyptian Pantheon attempts to seize control out from each of them. And it evovles into every pantheon trying to be THE pantheon, while the evil ones in each pantheon seek to wreak havoc.

This is probebly what hirez their lore will be And it is probebly the best and the most logical but I would like a few more random Idea's for a story. Idk I just like less gineric lore that's just my opinion.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }