Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Thank you Smite for addicting me...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Thank you Smite for addicting me... 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Depthy » August 14, 2013 12:59am | Report
So this game is freaking awesome. I love it. Too much. I spent all day today playing when I have more productive things to do like get ready for school to start and learn ableton.

But this game takes me back to the classic days of vanilla wow battling it out in warsong gulch, mixed with the feel of WoW arenas and the convenient format of MOBA gameplay.

I tell you, this game is epic. Smite just earned my $30 for the hero pack. Freya is my favorite character, what a boss...

Anyway, my point is, thank you Smite for creating such a fantastic game. Til Destiny comes out, this is surely the only game I have any interest in playing. Sadly too much interest. Its making my girlfriend mad.

Seriously

Depthy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 14, 2013 1:25am | Report
I have had the same feeling my self! Dat epic vanilla WOW feeling <3

And that is after playing the game close to a year now :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }