Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Teammates in Casual Conquest. (XB1)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Teammates in Casual Conquest. (XB1) 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » January 7, 2016 7:02am | Report
If you chose your god right at the start, is there a way to unselect him ?
Sometimes I see other play do that, and I was wondering how they did so.

Also, somebody said that in XBox, not selecting a god will not trigger the deserter penalty.
Is it also the case on PC ?
If not, is it a soft deserter (2 min) or hard deserter (30 min) ?

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 7, 2016 11:25am | Report
I believe at least a soft deserter on pc

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DeanOMiite » January 8, 2016 5:55am | Report
Bullfrog323 wrote:

If you chose your god right at the start, is there a way to unselect him ?
Sometimes I see other play do that, and I was wondering how they did so.

Also, somebody said that in XBox, not selecting a god will not trigger the deserter penalty.
Is it also the case on PC ?
If not, is it a soft deserter (2 min) or hard deserter (30 min) ?

You can "hover" a god without selecting him or her. On XBox you hit A over a god and then it displays to your team that you are thinking about that game. The god isn't locked until you hit A again. This is a good way to communicate your plans to your teammates if you are not in a chat. Most useful for carry and duo so they can pick gods that synergize.

Also if you do not select a god on XB1, there is no deserter penalty. You do get a penalty if you are in queue and do not accept the match though.

DeanOMiite

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by pOOsie » January 11, 2016 7:43pm | Report
I will do the same thing and not pick a god. The XB noobs are out in full force lol sometimes it takes 3-4 tries before I can get a team that will at least call the roles they want. I think its funny when you call solo lane though and then someone calls solo as well and it says solo 2? Isnt that a contradiction lol. It should say uninvited guest or douche lol.

pOOsie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ToxicToddler » January 18, 2016 9:42am | Report
I think you should just adapt. If you are unsure what someone will do it is usually possible to maintain any lane with any champ if you adapt your item build. You might not shine but they might shine whereever they go. You never know. You might even discover something out of the meta xD

In the end it is you choice.

PS: You are on XB cant get much worse anyway :p

ToxicToddler

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Anarchy5partan » March 9, 2016 12:17pm | Report
Okay. I can already feel my opinion here will be drowned out, but I really hate both when somebody doesn't call a role, but even more so when I am re-queued. I believe that in casuals, it's fun to see how a team with 4 mages and a warrior will work. Sometimes you get squashed, or squash them. It's almost always different from the usual and I like that in a CASUAL MATCH. Now playing league on the other hand. If somebody doesn't claim a role, then don't pick a god. Because you're playing seriously, you expect a well functioning team. Now if somebody picks something unusual for that role, so be it. I trust they know what they are doing. At least they better know.
~ Fabulous

Anarchy5partan

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }