Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

TEAM WORK IS GETTING REALLY BAD THESE DAYS

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » TEAM WORK IS GETTING REALLY BAD THESE DAYS 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » December 11, 2012 8:05am | Report
Tukuto wrote:

what if you wait till a team member gets an enemy to low hp and you pop a skill in to get the kill?

If you didn't help him the whole time then you are an A** but still it's a kill secure, he could have gotten away

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by treefiddy350 » December 11, 2012 2:07pm | Report
Honestly I would rather have kill stealers than people who don't help.

More and more my laning partner spends half the time in the jungle while I fight two at a time and manage to hurt both very badly but they kill me, then he comes out of the jungle and gets a double kill.

I report for that ****, I am so sick of it. I've resorted to playing as Bacchus so I can handle two people at once lol.

treefiddy350

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » December 11, 2012 2:25pm | Report
When playing with a part jungler it's actually your job to handle the lane on your own.
And if your jungle partner gets fed, wheres the problem? Just tower hug.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Milky » December 16, 2012 6:10am | Report
You know what a killsteal is? It's a Ra casting his 3 (pretty good ks ability) while I'm eating the **** out of a poisioned 1hp target as Arachne.

Wanna know what isn't a killsteal? When an enemy Ymir decides to towerdive to 2hp, you rush in to attack him and an ally kills him instead.

Milky

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }