Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Stacking Defense is for nubs apparently says SunWukong

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Stacking Defense is for nubs apparently says SunWukong 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 17, 2013 7:34pm | Report
I was playing a conquest match were I did solo Ra against a solo Tyr.

Well I personally think Tyr is one of the easier gods to counter so it was easy to win against him.
I took all his towers, including his phoenix which is when the other team surrendered.

I always build Ra the most OP way that I PERSONALLY THINK IS OP, well its not OP its just trololol.

Active items
* Beads - so when tyr blinks I beads out of it to piss him off and make him useless
* Sprint - in case someone ganks me I can run with my already fast passive

My items
* Cooldown boots - because I can spam heals/and my ult more since my ult is already low cooldown
* BreastPlateofValor - So I can't die by tyrs combo if he lands it and MAX COOLDOWN for ult/heal
* FocusVoidStone - to get penetration and magical defense to survive even more
* Mystical Mark - This makes Ra troll because they get punished for being in your heal or near you

End Game Chat
- I say "GET OFF MY RA" because Sun Wukong was jumping/taunting me in game thinking he is the best
SunWukong was like 10-4 so he actually did good against my team.

Well he starts saying "I could touch you"
I reply and say "why did you run then"
On top of that I say "Your too afraid of me when you don't have your buttbuddies to help you out"

Then he says the best thing I ever herd as a comeback.
Sunwukong says "Stacking physical defense nub"
SunWukong basically keeps raging how my defense is nub and that any nub can buy defense and win?

So I then reply with "Ever herd of penetration nub? If I have defense BUY SOME YOU NUB"

He then leaves game.. I just wanted to let you guys know that stacking defense makes you a nub, sunwukong said so

I love how Sun Wukong obviously is good at the game since he was the best on his team but yet the guy doesn't know to buy pen? Do others rage about stacking defense too? He has a 6 killing spree as you see. I didn't get any kills because everyone ran from me all game lol. Tyr kept wasting gold on telaport
[/img]

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » November 17, 2013 7:38pm | Report
Cool story bro! But it needs more dragons :p

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 17, 2013 7:51pm | Report
ra looks like a dragon sort of with no wings... wait

You idiot there is a dragon in there, cough cough AO KUANG

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » November 17, 2013 7:53pm | Report
A mighty storm!

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » November 17, 2013 7:57pm | Report
Inc. ICEN Ra guide.

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 17, 2013 9:45pm | Report
But who cares if you take no damage
You're useless to your team because you have no poke, no healing, and 0 CC.
If Ra was a mage that actually had CC I could understand, but with 0 scaling because you're building defense, you're simply not providing utility to your team =/

Not dying =/= being useful.

Also, I don't really see the point of this post...you took like 400 words to say "Stacking defense is for noobs according to some people," which as it happens, has some merit to it. This win is, in my opinion, a fluke. A coordinated team will just ignore you and let you do roughly nothing to them, haha.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 18, 2013 12:50am | Report
Well if this was 1v1 def is ok. But really you need the power in team games. If you don't trust yourself or your teammates to back you up I guess some def is alright.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 18, 2013 2:45am | Report
So sad when ppl can't just handle that they lost.

Even if the game was terrible you call a ggwp (+ sry for DC or WE, then you can leave the lobby) that's just common decency. Ppl that can't manage that and needs to start defending why they lost and how it wasn't their fault just gets a "other -being a brat in the post-game lobby etc" report. :p
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 18, 2013 6:29am | Report
When you said you built Ra tanky I thought you still included some actual power. Boots and FVS doesn't count. Maybe a Bancrofts or RoT (or since you laser away waves, warlocks). You got outhealed by Guan Yu and Cupid. CUPID! Thats just sad bro.

But ya he sounds like a sore loser.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » November 18, 2013 6:34am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

snip

Your message and this topic reminds me of a game against a trolly full-speed build Ra. (Possibly combined with netting to spike out of hairy situations). He did absolutely nothing but was also near impossible to catch.

We decided to just completely ignore him as if it was 4v5. Easypeasy lemonsqueezy.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }