Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SOAC's Smite Podcasts Official Thread!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » SOAC's Smite Podcasts Official Thread! 36 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 6, 2013 1:55pm | Report
...and I am 99% sure that I'll be in the next one! unless my parents do some freak spasm and keep me from doing it, which is the missing 1%...

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 6, 2013 2:20pm | Report
Well I'd argue previous moba's aren't unbalanced either. Everything is in a state of "perfect unbalance" as they call it, where whoever is overpowered, the next FOTM champs are those who counter those overpowered champs. And then whoever counters THEM, is the NEXT FotM. And so on and so forth. As more and more gods get added, more counters will arise to both them, and other gods.

Sorry, I'll leave a more thorough explanation for the future podcast invitees.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » November 6, 2013 2:28pm | Report
That's also a good point. If, and I mean IF, I decide to cover this in a later podcast, I will do some comparisons to other games.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » November 6, 2013 2:33pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

...and I am 99% sure that I'll be in the next one! unless my parents do some freak spasm and keep me from doing it, which is the missing 1%...

Hey, hey, I don't have any turn yet XD

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 6, 2013 2:37pm | Report
All I know about the upcoming podcast is that we're going to be covering Ne Zha's new passive.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » November 6, 2013 2:55pm | Report
Tal, leave that to me.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SOAC Bas » November 7, 2013 11:55am | Report
The Jungle Podcast "We wear The mask" Goes live tomorrow at 5pm PDT - don't miss it!
Gaming Podcasts "Listen While You Play"
http://sittingonacouch.com/

SOAC Bas

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SnubMachina » November 7, 2013 12:38pm | Report
I agree with Raventhor, as this game develops the "overpoweredness" of some gods will be countered by a newer god's "overpoweredness." That seems to be the trend High-Res is going for now days and has been the trend for other MOBAs in development in the past.

Also, if anyone has any topics they want specifically addressed we are always open to suggestions. Feel free to post here or PM if you like.

SnubMachina

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 7, 2013 4:28pm | Report
I'll catch up on the podcasts this weekend, and I'll let ya'll know if there's anything I'd like covered after I make sure you haven't already covered it. :P

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » November 7, 2013 5:58pm | Report
Sadly, I will not be around for these podscasts this weekend as it is my birthday on monday and I friend of mine is flying in from Chicago tomorrow while I am at school and staying till monday.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }