Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smitefire Thanksgiving Edition

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smitefire Thanksgiving Edition 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 29, 2013 6:01am | Report
We went to a club named the Cosmos' Club. It's one of those pay-heavy-every-month-to-have-a-membership, coat-and-tie-required kind of clubs, but to be eligible for a membership, you needed to have done something significant to the community. We live in the Washington, D.C. area.

Anyways, it was worth it. A three-course meal of lobster and clam chowder, a large blue crab cake with potatoes and apple dressing (first time having crabcakes, loved it) and pumpkin pie/w pumpkin ice cream. All of it was the highest quality possible. Easily the best meal I ever had...

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » November 29, 2013 10:58am | Report
We had a small dinner, after I got off of work. Then, between the hours of 8 p.m. and 1 a.m. I was in lines with friends because they needed help grabbing stuff that they wanted.

To be honest, I'm not fond of Thanksgiving as well as Black Friday. I find them both to be symbols of American gluttony and greed. "Oh yeah, let's all get together and stampede each other for discounted items like imbeciles AFTER stuffing our faces full of food."

Sounds about right.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 29, 2013 11:14am | Report
I dislike Black Friday, mainly because it coincides with Thanksgiving. Regardless of what people want to say on the origins of it, or the tradition itself, I love Thanksgiving because it brings the extended family together. I'd hardly call that greed.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 29, 2013 3:51pm | Report
Pre-dinner

my extended family

the meal
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 29, 2013 4:46pm | Report
"Total count: 11.5 people."

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 29, 2013 5:39pm | Report
What? the baby didn't eat, so hes only half. :P Don't look at me like that...
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }