Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite Season 2 Predictions and Wishes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite Season 2 Predictions and Wishes 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » January 4, 2015 7:07am | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

Omfg yas. Will this actually fix my ping tho?

I guess Green means just the launcher. Our launcher looks old compared to other launchers. Although if something will fix ping and fps drops, then I wholeheartedly agree

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » January 4, 2015 8:18am | Report
Yeah I was talking about the launcher interface for the most part. I would love more servers since we have NA, EU, AU, CN (Tencent), LAM (LevelUp). Either another big company from Asia / Middle East will take the burden of the servers or HiRez will take their sweet time to implement them :P.

Here in India, NA servers are completely non playable and EU servers are okay but constant 150 ping around. I can't even play cause my relatives have the ****tiest internet ever (6 mbps).

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 4, 2015 12:57pm | Report
I would go for server fixes. because the late joining of games (especcially when I play Bakasura as of late is pretty annoying or the lag spikes.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » January 5, 2015 9:19am | Report
Literally the only thing I want the Shinto for are Oni. I want Raijin, and a more classic Oni with a club. And I want them done right, not the cartoon messes that they seem to enjoy turning gods with potential into (*cough*Kumbhakarna*cough*). Other than that I'd back the Babylonian idea, but for me any Middle Eastern themed pantheon would do. I'd say Zoroastrian but they said that they need a variety of actual GODS so unfortunately that one is out of the running.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }