Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite god Rumors

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite god Rumors 18 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ChaosLord1 » March 5, 2013 3:05pm | Report
OK guys this is my first but not last thread i am wondering if anyone has any rumors or ideas on who the next smite god will be plz post below thx XD

ChaosLord1

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 5, 2013 3:18pm | Report
Aphrodite, according to Animus. But he's always wrong. :P
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ChaosLord1 » March 5, 2013 3:31pm | Report
Aphrodite would be a intriguing goddess in smite but then again they do have cupid so would not surprise me. I am personally waiting till they possibly create Athena she would be quite a interesting goddess to have. Thx for the heads up, hopefully Animus is right

ChaosLord1

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 5, 2013 3:39pm | Report
Yeah, he is. She is going to be the next goddess. I think they're releasing all the Greek gods and goddesses first. Hoping that's not the case.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ChaosLord1 » March 5, 2013 3:43pm | Report
That personally is one of my problems with how they have this set up they focus to much on a bunch of Greek culture instead of including all Mythologies you have a statue of Zeus in jungle, a minotaur, greek soldiers, and then ogres from Greek mythology but personally the only reason that is is cause most people have read or heard of the Percy Jackson series and the Kane chronicles that is why there are barely any other types of Myths on here that is my perspective

ChaosLord1

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 5, 2013 3:45pm | Report
Exactly, I would like to see more gods from other mythology as well based on the infidecimal decision to tunnel vision on Greek's past culture.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ChaosLord1 » March 5, 2013 3:48pm | Report
You are completely right i just want to see a vast world designed with all of the cultures they have put in this game so far this would make it much more interesting to me then just Greek heck i already know Greek mythology. Also on a side note can u give me your smite name so we could play some time im currently waiting for ranked.

ChaosLord1

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 5, 2013 3:49pm | Report
Oh yeah, I need to add it on.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ChaosLord1 » March 5, 2013 3:54pm | Report
OMG man I've known you since closed XD I remember you now; want to hook up my name is ChaosLord.

ChaosLord1

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ChaosLord1 » March 5, 2013 3:55pm | Report
Says your not on?

ChaosLord1

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }