Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite god questions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite god questions 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » August 17, 2014 7:06am | Report
Who is your favorite smite god?
Serqet. Mmmm... Serqet...<3

Who is your least favorite smite god?
GET. THE ****. OUT OF MY LIFE Kumbhakarna. JUST GET OUT.

Who's the most OP god in your opinion?
Gotta be Rama man, that ridiculous, stronger than a Xbalanque burst, has GOT to be changed.

Who's the worst god in your opinion?
Guan Yu. He just isn't up to par with the rest of the roster. Give me my old Nu Wa and Guan Yu back pls.

Who's the best god in each category?
Assassin: Definitely either Bakasura or Serqet. Although played situationally, they have instane, underestimated, all around game burst that goes unnoticed like...all the time.

Warrior: Play your cards right, and a Vamana can take on a Hercules. Guaranteed.

Guardian: Geb's team fight is always reliable and unavoidable. His laning phase is aggressive yet passive, and his objective securing is unlike no other. Plus he has on of the game's most funnest skins.

Mage: As much as I hate to admit this...-sigh-... Aphrodite. This OP sexy ***** can heal your entire health bar, do insane poke damage, and clear a wave at the same time. Props to you, ****.

Hunter: I will not admit Rama. His damage is too high the entire game. So I'll just go with Xbalanque instead. His holy-**** crit damage and lifesteal late game makes him the strongest adc out there, along with his aggressive early game and passive mid game, he's a reliable adc once you get the hang of him.

Who's the overall best god (this may be the same answer as your favorite but please post anyways)?
Hard question to answer. Pass.

Who's the worst god in each category
Assassin: Arachne
Warrior: [[Guan Yu]
Guardian: Hades
Mage: Nu Wa (yes, New Wa. Old Wa will always be best wa </3)
Hunter: Rama

They might not actually be bad, I just have a personal vendetta with these gods, so they are the worst in my eyes.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kalafalafakah » August 17, 2014 2:26pm | Report
Who is your favorite smite god

I've played ymir the most but I think it might be Sun Wukong because his kit is kinda fun and he has a cool character model without a skin.

Who is your least favorite smite god

Mercury

Who's the most OP god in your opinion

Nu wa / Kali / He Bo

Who's the worst god in your opinion

Arachne

Who's the best god in each category

Assassin - Kali/ Mercury

Warrior - Chaac/ Hercules/ Osiris

Guardian - Kumbhakarna/ Bacchus

Mage - He Bo/ Ao Kuang/ Nu Wa

Hunter - Apollo/ Ullr

Who's the overall best god (this may be the same answer as your favorite but please post anyways)

Probably ***ba, Herc, or Hel. They all can exert so much control over a battle and Hel is one of the only gods I have seen 1v5 successfully multiple times.

Who's the worst god in each category

Assasssin - Arachne

Warrior - Odin

Guardian - Ares

Mage - Chronos or Zhong Kui

Hunter - Cupid

Kalafalafakah

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by InfinityPvP » August 17, 2014 9:14pm | Report
Who is your favorite smite god: Sun Wukong, Geb, Cabrakan when he comes out.

Who is your least favorite smite god: All assassins except for Bastet. Baby Bastet

Who's the most OP god in your opinion: Hercules

Who's the worst god in your opinion: Odin

Who's the best god in each category:
Assassin: Mercury
Warrior: Hercules
Hunter: Artemis
Guardian: Geb
Mage: Ra

Who's the overall best god (this may be the same answer as your favorite but please post anyways): Hercules

Who's the worst god in each category:
Assassin: Arachne
Warrior: Odin
Hunter: Xbalanque
Guardian: Ares
Mage: Chronos
IGN: FieryTempest
Favorite Gods: Geb Sun Wukong
Favorite Role: Support and Solo
My Anime List

InfinityPvP

Notable (4)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }