Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite fire makes you famous?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite fire makes you famous? 21 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 17, 2013 6:21am | Report
DO any of you guys get random people that say hey are you "Blah blah" from smite fire.

I been getting so many people that ask me if I am from smite fire they see me on there and I just say ya "Thinking am I famous now or something?"

I mean these are random people too who I never seen before, its not like a few of you guys from the forum but I have had like 3 people in the past 2 days say "ICEN FROM SMITEFIRE?"

I was playing with someone from this forum earlier when I was teaching my friend how to play (let him play on the ****py laptop :P) but I can't remember who it was because I had to keep trying to show my friend what items to buy so I wasn't paying alot of attention to the in game name, I want to say it started with a S.

Anyways do you ever get random people from OFF the forum who just say I know you from smitefire lol. I get people who arn't even on this forum saying hey I know you!

Its funny because in real life I know you means I know you, on the game I know you means I know you but you don't know me

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » August 17, 2013 6:53am | Report
Not really, only once. After all, you are ICEN, everybody knows you in here XD

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 17, 2013 6:56am | Report
i hope i never get that.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » August 17, 2013 6:59am | Report
I've had someone ask if I was the creator of the Hel arena guide after pretty much carrying my team in arena before, but because my Smitefire username is different than my in-game name, it doesn't happen often.

ICEN wrote:

Its funny because in real life I know you means I know you, on the game I know you means I know you but you don't know me

I can't tell you how many times in real life that people have come up to me saying that they know me, but I have no clue who the hell they are, lol.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » August 17, 2013 7:06am | Report
I once got recognized on youtube, but that's all

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » August 17, 2013 7:57am | Report
I get that every day at least twice lol
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » August 17, 2013 8:32am | Report
But you are a streamer, lol
Icen is a rager at most

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » August 17, 2013 9:16am | Report
Uh. Only found one guy once, and I've recognized him, then he recognized me.

But really, the only famous people I've met are streamers, otherwise I'll barely remember of the person.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 17, 2013 10:11am | Report
Well I didn't mean famous peopele.. :(
I ment random people.

I know the guy I was playing with earlier his in game account was different from his forum account because I remember he said I'm "blah blah" I only remember a S as the first letter.

I was mad though, because I was playing with that person and he was on the other team as AO.
I was anubis. So I though okay hes going to see me pwn and melt the faces with anubis.

He must have seen my melt faces thread because he said something about melting faces with him.
I remember he had athena, tyr and artemis on his team.

But what was pissing me off was I was trying to go positive so I could do better than him lol (this was an arena match btw) I would wrap someone up and use my ult which would literally get them so close to death probably like around 20hp everytime, thor would come over and steal the damn kill :O

For some reason my ults wern't killing early game but at the end it started to kill everyone.
Anyways I did the 2 + ult combo at least 6 times and 4 out of those wraps stupid thor would use his swing and his swing would out damage my laser and get the kill.

From the looks of it I always though how the hell are they getting the kill when my laser is a damn laser??? Shouldn't my laser do damage faster than that damn thor!

Then I started to get really mad when his freaking team was doing some combo on me. I don't know if they were actually communicating or not but It seemed like 2 of their team members TYR AND ATHENA would literally just target me on purpose over everyone else. Athena dash taunt into tyr's ult kept getting me killed.

Meanwhile I hurry up and get like 2 more wrap + ult kills.

At the end of the game I went like 7-8 or 6-7 something like that. I remember I was 1 kill negative and I look at the thor on my team and he was like 10-1.

That makes me so mad, when ever someone takes your combo kills then at the end of the match it causes you too look like you couldn't get the kills....

It would happen in front of someone who is on the forum! I'ma get revenge on that thor though.

LOL I also had this one hebo earlier who would watch me about to kill someone in arena then come up and jack it.

I said WTF and he says sorry.... then 1 minute later does it again....

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 17, 2013 12:28pm | Report
Icen it wasn't random, that was me...ShadowofSin? I Was DecimusBrutalis?

I just felt like pointing it out because we commonly post in the same threads and it was the first time I came in contact with you.

In any case, yeah I get messaged every now and then, along with really really random friend requests. I'm trying to change my username on Smitefire to DecimusBrutalis instead of ShadowofSin but I have no idea how to do it.

Edit: Wait, ****. My name is Raventhor on here. Not shadowofsin. That's one of my other names.
this makes sense now why he didn't recognize me, lol.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }