Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Rewind takes too long to activate!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Rewind takes too long to activate! 29 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 17, 2013 8:08am | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

My problem, is that even if I activate it at full health some Gods can burst my ENTIRE HEALTH BAR before Rewind begins to take effect.

it has a 1 second delay. other super get out of jail ults 2 seconds. yes 5 enemy gods can burst you down in 1 second BUT only when your completely alone. if that is the situation i would pop my ult just to get back a while OR if it won't put me back that far... YOU ARE F****** CHRONOS. you stun and run faster than anyone else. if you die against 5 enemies YOU messed up hard if it was mid/late game.

the only gods who could burts choros down alone are hebo, loki and maybe nezha. hebo because hebo and loki because stun and super burst.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 17, 2013 9:06am | Report
I never had a problem with his ult and apparently nobody else did, I mean timing is used with everything.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » September 17, 2013 9:24am | Report
*Aims giant sling, prepares cheesecake, shoots at David, CRITICAL!*

Yeah, I've only been playing Chronos for like... two days? I intend on getting much better with him so maybe I just suck, I don't know. The Ult is still extremely frustrating.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kripox » September 17, 2013 10:46am | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

*Aims giant sling, prepares cheesecake, shoots at David, CRITICAL!*

Yeah, I've only been playing Chronos for like... two days? I intend on getting much better with him so maybe I just suck, I don't know. The Ult is still extremely frustrating.

Whats with the cheezcakes? Can I has wun?

Well, that seems to be the problem right there. I also mistimed my ults all the time my first few games. You'll eventually learn how to use it to better effect, shouldn't take too long. Just make sure you aren't stuck in the middle of the entire enemy team, as in those cases you probably will get murdered instantly no matter what you do. In the meantime, just hurl your cheez Time Rift and even more cheez Stop Time at them and you'll be fine.

Cheez. Yummy.

Kripox

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » September 17, 2013 11:02am | Report
I activate it even if I see a Freya or Loki approaching so that I can be out of trouble before something bad happens .

And eys , I agree that it takes WAY too long to activate it .From Freya's point of view : I can kill Chronos no trouble with my 1 + Polinomicon even if he tries to get away by using his 4 .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 17, 2013 11:18am | Report
Hey I don't play Chronos I only played him a few times, I just thought it was simple, I mean the only real way to die is if you use it and everyone targets you, but then again why would you be in the middle of 5 people if your chronos :)

What I like best about his ult is the feeling of depression after you see chronos use it.

Basically chronos says "you did all that work for nothing I get a free extra life"
:)

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 17, 2013 7:40pm | Report
There should be a debuff after he ulti. He should get dizzy like he was hit by bacchu's ulti. All that sonic the hedgehog like spinning would make anyone dizzy.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » September 17, 2013 7:55pm | Report
...No.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » September 17, 2013 8:08pm | Report
No. Chronos should have to curl up into a ball. He's OP as is, if we make it instant, he'll be even more OP.
Click the sig below, you can get ultimate godpack, and gems for free. PM me if you need any help with the site.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 17, 2013 8:12pm | Report
I just played a match 10 minutes ago, Picked Chronos because of this thread.....

I got ****ped on by Vulcan, I don't like Chronos for some reason.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }