Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Realization.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Realization. 17 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 31, 2013 2:12am | Report
What are the Gods that you once thought: "This God is so damn weak! I'm not playing him again!"
But after playing them again after "really" getting into smite, you realize: "This guy is fricking AWESOME!"

For me it's Guan. Once I made a rant post how bad he is. With his passive being useless as well has having a weak CC. But that was a long time ago when I was just a little nublet (That was after his rework). Now... his just great! So much damage with his 3 chain combo. Build him with attack speed and crit and your golden. Now his one of my favorites to play!
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 31, 2013 3:10am | Report
thanatos.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 31, 2013 3:10am | Report
Chronos.

I played him at release, and really thought that he had no presence, and his abilities were underwhelming. I also believed that his kit was boring, and really poorly made, being just a bunch of random abilities thrown together on a cluster**** of a role.

However, after looking at him a bit more a long while after, I realised that he's actually really good.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriwych » December 31, 2013 3:12am | Report
Vamana. He was one of the first Gods I had ever used. Shelved him for 6 months and now I love him.

Kriwych

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » December 31, 2013 3:15am | Report
Definitely Nu Wa.

She's only weak if you don't know how to be aggressive with her, and an aggressive Nu Wa is possibly the scariest thing you could face in Domination. If you think you can hold an obelisk all by yourself against her later in the game, you will be in for a rude awakening.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » December 31, 2013 3:16am | Report
Nu Wa!

I recently discovered her 1v1 late game presense (since I mostly play 1v1)

And I remember that nearly EVERYONE said Mercury was underpowered and weak on his release, while my mate played him on rank 2 on the first day :D

Don't lie, nearly EVERYONE on this forum titeled him as UP ;p

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » December 31, 2013 3:48am | Report
Artemis.

I felt some kind of regret after I bought her back then, thought she's so useless and underpowered. I hated her for so long until one time I wanted to play Hoarder, picked Athena (or at least I thought so) and alt-tabbed, but when the match started I see Artemis instead of Athena. I said :"Fine, carries are good here anyway." I went 39-10 and I love playing her in Hoarder/Cup Runneth Over ever since.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mellojoe » December 31, 2013 6:32am | Report
Tyr.

Honestly. I remember clearly stating, "oh good. we can easily ignore him. He never does enough damage. Just avoid the annoying push, since that's all he's got." Now I eat those words. He's not only strong, he's first-pick strong. The guy is good, and so scary, and every time I lane against him, he bullies me. I hate seeing Tyr on the other team.

mellojoe

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 31, 2013 6:41am | Report
mellojoe wrote:

Tyr.

Honestly. I remember clearly stating, "oh good. we can easily ignore him. He never does enough damage. Just avoid the annoying push, since that's all he's got." Now I eat those words. He's not only strong, he's first-pick strong. The guy is good, and so scary, and every time I lane against him, he bullies me. I hate seeing Tyr on the other team.

The only thing you have to be careful about is not letting him get close to you. But he does have the option of buying a blink or using his ult. So ya, his strong, also one of my favorites!
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sainctus » December 31, 2013 11:27am | Report
Chronos

I was so used to OP Mercury hitting hard and fast autos that when I tried Chronos, I was like "His little pings dont hit $%*!. Never playing again". Then I actually started watching his clock and getting the correct build and...man..I can now mow down anyone except a loki with an utl, or a zeus with good aim/lucky shots lol.

Ability to heal
Increase auto damage/speed
Backpedals so fast you'll never catch him
Stuns
And the ability to reset; Healing and retreating at the same time, from tight situations.
Always in an Anoobis wrap.

~Going for all Legendary~
Current Legendary Character count: 7
Newest:Agni

Sainctus

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }