Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Random disconnects while in smite

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Random disconnects while in smite 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » June 3, 2019 12:00pm | Report
Not related to internet outage. Has anyone else been having them the last few days. I got deserter 10 minutes and then 30 minutes because my game disconnected in the character select screen yesterday...

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » June 3, 2019 12:17pm | Report
Yes I already passed by it. The game simply disconnect and take me to menu for absolutely no reason, hopefully I was losing the matches when this happened so I won't complain :p

Also, my game is completely lagging sometimes. I was playing Saturday and the game simply started lagging but it was really lagging, I felt like playing with a ping of 800 or more, and all my party members had the same problem and the enemy team apparently had the same problem so both of us started to miss every skill and basic attacks and after 5 minutes lagging and laughing they surrendered.

Also HR Smite Severs in a picture:

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }