Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Proof Hebo's 1 is OP. (Recent Game )

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Proof Hebo's 1 is OP. (Recent Game ) 46 posts - page 5 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 22, 2013 3:50am | Report
You remember that one day when I was playing hebo and went like 8-0?
On that same day I played anubis or maybe it was a day later.

Either way I was mid and hebo used his 1 on me and took literally half or more than half of my hp with just his 1 alone.

When he did this to me in mid lane I immediately thought of the smitefire forum ;)

I literally wanted to come back and just make a thread that anyone who says his 1 isn't ******ed well you must love hebo!

Because at the same time when he did that the very thought that ran through my mind is this

"He just took half if not more than half of my hp away with his 1"

right after that thought my second thought was (as I was running for my life to my tower)

"And he can spam this damn think every second?"

I can't remember what happened that match but I still remember him only hitting me with his 1 once and it taking half if not more than half of my hp away then thinking wow this is some bull that he can literally spam this **** if he wants to.

I mean its not like its delay damage, its not like is tick damage, its instant damage that drops you half or more hp unless you are a damn tank.

Put on top of that, that he can use his 3 + his ult + spam his 1 some more and its going to look not so good.

So heres the match up as an example:

he was hebo :
I was anubis :

I had to stay super far back, meaning outside of his poke range (anyone claiming his poke sucks in on something) the only way me as anubis can kill hebo is if I wrap him up, in order to do that I need to get inside of his poke range.

And that is where the fun begins.
Believe it or not hebo can survive my ult at when my ult is level 1 or 2. I literally remember wrapping hebo up and ulting him and he didn't die. Most likely because anubi's wrap does not hold him in place that long, but I could have swore I hit him with my full ult and he still survived. Of course he will get obliterated by my ult when I rank it up more.

Back to where the fun begins, in order to wrap hebo up you have to come inside his poke range. Anyone saying his poke is hard or is easy to dodge must not play against good hebos because his poke is one an annoying poke when you are in range and its not easy to dodge even when you are looking for it. The only way they will EVER miss their poke is if they suck or you are juking like crazy. God movement speed is simply not fast enough to move out of his AOE even if you see him doing it.

So if I wrap him up WHEN MY ULT IS LEVELD UP then he might die.
But if I go to wrap him and he hits me with a poke you are almost gaurentted to die IF you are playing againt a good hebo player. Hebo WILL have time to use his 1 on you and his ult after his poke unless it knocked you further away. But I don't care about that. You see he needs that combo. But it is absurd that after he does all that he can still 1 you some more while you can't do any of your skills and his 1 does much more damage.

Hebo's 1 doesn't have cc?
Good for hebo neither does anubis's 1.

I am saying hebo is fair at range and he would even be fair up close. But hes not fair up close because his most damaging skill other than his ult can be spammed everyone 1 second.

I don't get whats so hard to see it boggles my mind.

Hebo has a super damaging move which can be used every 1 second.
It is instant damage and is a cone ability which means its easier to land like ymirs freeze.
Other gods have less damaging abilites, that once used are on a longer cooldown and some of them do not do instant damage and are harder to use.

I guess I'm just insane.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » August 22, 2013 4:00am | Report
ICEN wrote:

You remember that one day when I was playing hebo and went like 8-0?
On that same day I played anubis or maybe it was a day later.

Either way I was mid and hebo used his 1 on me and took literally half or more than half of my hp with just his 1 alone.

When he did this to me in mid lane I immediately thought of the smitefire forum ;)

I literally wanted to come back and just make a thread that anyone who says his 1 isn't ******ed well you must love hebo!

Because at the same time when he did that the very thought that ran through my mind is this

"He just took half if not more than half of my hp away with his 1"

right after that thought my second thought was (as I was running for my life to my tower)

"And he can spam this damn think every second?"

I can't remember what happened that match but I still remember him only hitting me with his 1 once and it taking half if not more than half of my hp away then thinking wow this is some bull that he can literally spam this **** if he wants to.

I mean its not like its delay damage, its not like is tick damage, its instant damage that drops you half or more hp unless you are a damn tank.

Put on top of that, that he can use his 3 + his ult + spam his 1 some more and its going to look not so good.

So heres the match up as an example:

he was hebo :
I was anubis :

I had to stay super far back, meaning outside of his poke range (anyone claiming his poke sucks in on something) the only way me as anubis can kill hebo is if I wrap him up, in order to do that I need to get inside of his poke range.

And that is where the fun begins.
Believe it or not hebo can survive my ult at when my ult is level 1 or 2. I literally remember wrapping hebo up and ulting him and he didn't die. Most likely because anubi's wrap does not hold him in place that long, but I could have swore I hit him with my full ult and he still survived. Of course he will get obliterated by my ult when I rank it up more.

Back to where the fun begins, in order to wrap hebo up you have to come inside his poke range. Anyone saying his poke is hard or is easy to dodge must not play against good hebos because his poke is one an annoying poke when you are in range and its not easy to dodge even when you are looking for it. The only way they will EVER miss their poke is if they suck or you are juking like crazy. God movement speed is simply not fast enough to move out of his AOE even if you see him doing it.

So if I wrap him up WHEN MY ULT IS LEVELD UP then he might die.
But if I go to wrap him and he hits me with a poke you are almost gaurentted to die IF you are playing againt a good hebo player. Hebo WILL have time to use his 1 on you and his ult after his poke unless it knocked you further away. But I don't care about that. You see he needs that combo. But it is absurd that after he does all that he can still 1 you some more while you can't do any of your skills and his 1 does much more damage.

Hebo's 1 doesn't have cc?
Good for hebo neither does anubis's 1.

I am saying hebo is fair at range and he would even be fair up close. But hes not fair up close because his most damaging skill other than his ult can be spammed everyone 1 second.

I don't get whats so hard to see it boggles my mind.

Hebo has a super damaging move which can be used every 1 second.
It is instant damage and is a cone ability which means its easier to land like ymirs freeze.
Other gods have less damaging abilites, that once used are on a longer cooldown and some of them do not do instant damage and are harder to use.

I guess I'm just insane.

Anubis does have a hard time against He Bo. Try playing He Bo against a poke/pushing with incredibly long range, such as Ao Kuang or Ra, and just see how you do. You may kill a Ao Kuang a couple times, but even a bad Ao can easily outpush He Bo's lane and take down his tower. He Bo just doesn't have the mana to outpush a lot of mages, and therefore, he loses his tower way before he can takes down the enemy's tower.

And believe me, the middle tower being down opens up so much freedom for your team. The middle tower is essential to your team's success.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Emnity » August 22, 2013 4:35am | Report
You can zone any hard pusher as He Bo all day long so much that it is not even fun. Just stand between his ranged minions and the enemy and do your thing. Mages like Ra and Ao have range, yes, and push hard yes. But anytime they come close to cast the skill then back off, you are there to melt them with atleast 3 skills 1-3-1. It's barely worth it because next wave you don't have hp left to trade with He Bo. If you decide to harass him instead of pushing the lane, good He Bo WILL trade hits with you, and melt you with his insane damage and CD on 1. Enemy will usually blow all his skills and then run back to the tower waiting for CD while He Bo is spamming 1 on your *** or the minions and still pushing you. He Bo is aggressive and should always zone out other pushers which are usually very passive and rely on one-two skills to push a lane while He Bo can always stay on aggression with his 1 and push at the same time. I really don't see how people think that his short range on cannon is that big of a deal.

Emnity

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » August 22, 2013 3:00pm | Report
Emnity wrote:

You can zone any hard pusher as He Bo all day long so much that it is not even fun. Just stand between his ranged minions and the enemy and do your thing. Mages like Ra and Ao have range, yes, and push hard yes. But anytime they come close to cast the skill then back off, you are there to melt them with atleast 3 skills 1-3-1. It's barely worth it because next wave you don't have hp left to trade with He Bo. If you decide to harass him instead of pushing the lane, good He Bo WILL trade hits with you, and melt you with his insane damage and CD on 1. Enemy will usually blow all his skills and then run back to the tower waiting for CD while He Bo is spamming 1 on your *** or the minions and still pushing you. He Bo is aggressive and should always zone out other pushers which are usually very passive and rely on one-two skills to push a lane while He Bo can always stay on aggression with his 1 and push at the same time. I really don't see how people think that his short range on cannon is that big of a deal.

Then you are the jungler's first target for a gank.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 22, 2013 4:20pm | Report
I just played a match where a Hebo murdered my life dreams in the jungle.

I was so pissed too.
I was soloing as hercules and I stumbled apon a hebo in the jungle
(Oh lookie a free kill from a squishy I got my ult :))

I can't remember if I used my 2 1 or both but I hit him with my ult and took a little less than half hp from him.

From there he just murdered my dreams of pwning a hebo with hercules.
He used his 1 then layed down his 2.

I literally was useless because of his 2. The very 2 people call garbage is the very 2 that merked my face off allowing hebo to effortlessly flow around and spam his 1 letting the bastard get in and out while making me unable to reach him because of the slow.

Before you knew it I was dead from his 1 alone.

You know I then went to check what items he had and noticed that damn hebo was 10-2 and the match wasn't even that long.

Noticed that hebo had all the kills on his team for a reason.
his 1.

Man after hebo killed of my hercules like that, I just have to say wow.

Everyone in the match was laughing because when they were saying "hebo too strong" I said ya that 90% scaling and some of the people in my match said "90%!!!"

I guess people don't realize how much fkn damage that actually does.

Someone said why does nobody complain about chang'es 1.

I said some do and its a ****tier version of hebos.

Hebo's is like chang'es 1 on crack besides the range.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Emnity » August 23, 2013 12:28am | Report
It's too stronK man, too stronK. The feel I get when playing He Bo or Sobek is like if I'm cheating, thats why I don't play them tbh

Emnity

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }