Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Pre SF Tournament Sign ups.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Pre SF Tournament Sign ups. 30 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » November 18, 2013 8:31am | Report
I would enjoy to shout cast on my channel if possible.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 18, 2013 8:50am | Report
TormentedTurnip - DrPaco - (NA)

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 18, 2013 9:05am | Report
Raventhor - DecimusBrutalis

(I can also shoutcast alongside UP. I respect this fella and I wouldn't mind simply talking about what's happening instead of participating. Or maybe I can be the final boss ;))
In either case, I think this can bring quite a bit of fame to the site. Whether I'm promiting/Casting it or participating, I can't wait.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » November 18, 2013 9:19am | Report
Well thank you Raventhor! I feel speical. <3

My skype is unknownpandr.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » November 18, 2013 10:16am | Report
I would like to participate as well, though I'd like to know the times as I don't know if I can make it or not (I have school from 7:00 to 3:00 during weekdays).

I live in NA if thats also relevant.

Sasquatch180-Sasquatchias

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » November 18, 2013 2:56pm | Report
Razemage-razemage (can move anywhere between NA and EU)

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 18, 2013 9:34pm | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

Well thank you Raventhor! I feel speical. <3

My skype is unknownpandr.

Anytime, my sir.

And alright, I'll add you next time I'm on, I usually use Raidcall now, because it's less CPU intensive and doesn't make my computer top off (have a problem with that recently). But that's really unrelated...I'll add you next time I'm on xD

when is this occurring again?
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShinjiEvangelio » November 19, 2013 12:12am | Report
ShinjiEvangelio - ShinjiEvangelio. I know im way below 100 posts but if You will be short on players then I'll gladly participate. Im from EU.

ShinjiEvangelio

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 19, 2013 4:15am | Report
ICEN = Rage Master trolol
Put me up

also I thought smite is region locked so how are we going to get EA/Na playing together?
and then you have the Time Issue where everyone has to know the times since people live in diff parts of the world.

And so I know when to kick my bro off of the xbox :D Hes gonna rage when he sees xbox wifi go bye bye

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 19, 2013 4:18pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

ICEN = Rage Master trolol
Put me up

also I thought smite is region locked so how are we going to get EA/Na playing together?
and then you have the Time Issue where everyone has to know the times since people live in diff parts of the world.

And so I know when to kick my bro off of the xbox :D Hes gonna rage when he sees xbox wifi go bye bye

You have the option to select the your region at the main menu, and as far as I'm aware, they still haven't implemented hardlocking anyways.

The time zones shouldn't be too much of an issue - it's simple enough to search what time zone you live in and perform the basic subtraction or addition required to discover what time it would start in your region. However, one problem with people living so far from each other is that while it might be an opportune time to begin the tournament for some people, it could greatly conflict with the schedules of some others. We'll have to see.

Oh, and just don't let your brother kick you off Smite unless you're not on my team.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }