Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Practically impossible to level up as support.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Practically impossible to level up as support. 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greek Lover » July 11, 2018 3:28pm | Report
I go for magical power because Aphro does more healing based on her magical power, but I will take all options under consideration thanks for all the replies. I honestly was not expecting this much. I wasn't expecting a reply at all. So I thank you all again

Greek Lover

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » July 11, 2018 3:34pm | Report
Hey Greek.

More healing doesn't mean anything if you arent tank enough to stay alive.

Try a few games with a guardian for support and see if you do better or worse

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » July 11, 2018 4:06pm | Report
Greek Lover wrote:

I go for magical power because Aphro does more healing based on her magical power, but I will take all options under consideration thanks for all the replies. I honestly was not expecting this much. I wasn't expecting a reply at all. So I thank you all again

It's our pleasure. One thing we all want here is to share information and strategies that work so we can all improve as players. As the others have said, Aphrodite is a viable choice for support, but she requires more knowledge and skill to be effective than a traditional choice like Ymir, Sylvanus, or Ganesha.

By the way, to have the little god icons show up, put the god name inside of double brackets:
Code:
[[Ares]]
becomes Ares. It also works for items as well. I hope this helps. :)

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }