Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Game Stats Here

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Post Game Stats Here 49 posts - page 2 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jovy » November 24, 2012 8:17am | Report
:P What should the meta be? Solo Top, jungle, ap mid, ad carry and support bot?

Jovy

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 24, 2012 9:04am | Report
If you are playing league sure. There is no top and bottom or a jungle in Smite.

Vamana or a mage pusher in mid, tank and carry in a side lane and then a support carry in the other side.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jovy » November 24, 2012 9:18am | Report
There is a jungle in smite

Jovy

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » November 24, 2012 9:33am | Report
Quoted:

I've seen it too! I swear!

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 24, 2012 9:40am | Report
Quoted:

If you go into the jungle and try to just solo jungle the entire early game you force your team to now play a 4v5 game. It is not set up for this, it is only meant for you to win your lane and dip in for buffs once you have pushed your lane far enough. Everytime someone from LoL comes to Smite and tries to jungle I just dodge the queue. Its not meant to be played that way and it dsoesnt work as well if you just push your lane and dip in for the buffs real fast.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xareth » November 24, 2012 9:48am | Report
Recent game that was 19 minutes and a ton of fun. One of my first games with Bastet, and after the Loki discussions I decided to play here like an assassin.

Edit: Hmmm...maybe I should have cropped it but I was afraid if I resized it any further it would be hard to read. I am only getting black images when I try to printscreen from fullscreen mode so I had to change it to windowed mode to take a pic. Any insight into what I'm doing wrong here would be welcome.

Xareth

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jovy » November 24, 2012 11:31am | Report
Quoted:

If you go into the jungle and try to just solo jungle the entire early game you force your team to now play a 4v5 game. It is not set up for this, it is only meant for you to win your lane and dip in for buffs once you have pushed your lane far enough. Everytime someone from LoL comes to Smite and tries to jungle I just dodge the queue. Its not meant to be played that way and it dsoesnt work as well if you just push your lane and dip in for the buffs real fast.

yeah, but you said that there was no jungle, not that jungle isn't a viable way of playing through early game.

Jovy

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 24, 2012 11:37am | Report
Quoted:

yeah, but you said that there was no jungle, not that jungle isn't a viable way of playing through early game.

You know exactly what was meant you are just trying to troll, and very bad at it.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Minho » November 24, 2012 11:58am | Report
There is no need for an argument, guys; just clarifying that ^_^

Minho

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jovy » November 24, 2012 12:07pm | Report
lols I'm not trolling :p you're a very mean veteran though :<

Jovy

Notable (3)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }