Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Game Stats Here

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Post Game Stats Here 49 posts - page 1 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Minho » November 23, 2012 11:16am | Report
fill Hey guys! I thought it would be a snazzy idea to post your endgame stats that you get. Feel free to post ingame events that make you feel happy such as pentakills, quadrakills, etc. I look forward to seeing your posts, have fun! :)

Minho

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jovy » November 23, 2012 11:38am | Report
How do you take screenshots in smite? o:

also instead of Vayne or Jarvan i'd put like.. Kali and Hades for example d: It's a nice banner though :3

Jovy

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Minho » November 23, 2012 1:05pm | Report
I was thinking of people to put and couldn't find any good images of Cupid and Artemis >_< Also, you can use Fraps, on some computers, it works it you use the "PRTSC SYSRQ" button.

Minho

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jovy » November 23, 2012 2:43pm | Report
You can also switch to windows mode and just print screen it from your match history :3

Khazem kind of outshined me here, but I'm pretty happy with my score :3

Jovy

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Minho » November 23, 2012 8:43pm | Report
oooooo nice Artemis score ^^

Minho

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » November 24, 2012 12:15am | Report

AN 80 MINUTE GAME.

Only reason we won is because I dived the minotaur, got it to a sliver of health left while the rest of my team was fleeing. I told our He Bo, who had 1/4 health to sneak past their defending Ao Kuang and ult it for the victory. Somehow that worked. It was intense as ****.

Only reason it lasted that long though was due to people D/Cing. And Jesus Christ, with the Fire Giants scaling as time goes on, he gets powerful as hell.

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Minho » November 24, 2012 6:19am | Report
Why did you have 3 mages on your team? @.@

Minho

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » November 24, 2012 6:36am | Report
Quoted:

Why did you have 3 mages on your team? @.@

Technically 2 since Hades went pure tank, but that is just how it goes when you solo queue sometimes. Let me say, I've been on teams with way worse set ups and faced teams with terrible set ups as well. I just recently played a game against 4 tanking characters and a Loki. They were thoroughly throttled after I shut down Loki. 3 of them rage quit and the last 2 surrendered.

But that 80 minute game was stupid. The physical carries on both sides were bad and ended up quitting. I specced Bacchus physical but not well enough to carry due to bad item choices that didn't hold up late game. The 3 v 3 gameplay w/o decent AD carries just led to that stalemated, back and forth gameplay that lasted for an hour.

Also, the game gets really buggy after about an hour. I saw Ares somehow turn colossal like Vamana and random buff-like Xs floating around people. Sounds were off and it also just lagged and glitched a lot in general.

The ending was rather exciting though.

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jovy » November 24, 2012 7:44am | Report
Is there a meta on smite?

Jovy

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 24, 2012 8:05am | Report
Quoted:

Is there a meta on smite?

For team play yes, for solo queue its whoever has fewer feeders leavers and idiots.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }