Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Possible to get somehow kicked off of Arena League play??

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Possible to get somehow kicked off of Arena League play?? 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Savster » February 26, 2014 4:33pm | Report
I was trying for the first time to play league caliber Arena today. After about three tries because the queue kept somehow screwing up, I finally got in and thought I was actually going to be able to get in a match. Then after the god ban stage, we started to discuss who was going to play who. Then suddenly, BAM, I was kicked off or something mysterious or other. I lost all my goodwill and the game declared me a deserter. Does anybody have any idea why this would happen? I am truly frustrated and baffled by this. I'm pretty sure I didn't mash a wrong button or something. Needless to say, if Smite wants to encourage league play, this doesn't seem to be the way to do it. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Savster

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » February 26, 2014 4:40pm | Report
Its a sever issue on HiRez's side, I havnt experienced this my self but it is affecting a lot of people daily so you are not alone!

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Savster » February 26, 2014 5:33pm | Report
Wow! That is a serious issue. I hope Hi-Rez gets it solved before they officially go live or it's going to sink their game almost before it even starts. That wouldn't be good for the rest of us that enjoy this game.

Savster

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » February 26, 2014 6:22pm | Report
Yeh its on the top of the software teams list atm im sure they will stamp it out before launch. I only play every now and then just to check if there has been any server improvements because each month my ping increases and currently my average ping is 310 so im holding onto hope that they can reduce it soon!

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 27, 2014 12:34am | Report
Auch! 300 ping is brutal :s
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » February 27, 2014 2:05am | Report
yehhh its is :(
its pretty much unplayable.

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }