Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Please help me understand making a build on xbox.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Please help me understand making a build on xbox. 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by atomicferret » February 22, 2016 7:55pm | Report
I've looked at countless guides, and I've tried to make builds on xbox and it is making no sense to me.

Is there a video tutorial for this? Like what order do I buy the stuff in the guides and how do I make it auto buy that stuff in that order.

I have the skills part down, just the item part is confusing the hell out of me.

Thanks in advance!

- Ferret

atomicferret

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 22, 2016 11:32pm | Report
since half season 1 they disabled auto buying custom item builds.

depending on the guide you need to build from left to right.

several guides give you a lot of choices etc. Normally you start by building the core items (from left to right)

and after that you look at what you feel you need and look in the given section (like if you need more survivability look in the defense tab and pick something)

Building is a hard thing to learn however after a while you get to know the items and you can experiment a bit more with builds.

I don't know how the shop works on xbox as I play on pc

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » February 23, 2016 6:28am | Report
Most guides have the item-buying order. As Devampi said you buy items from left to right and many guides have "Core" part, where you can find items which that god/goddess needs and which are effective on him/her.

About creating your builds - It really depends on which god you are playing in what role and what gods the enemy team has. It's a good idea to counter-build enemy gods (Like when the enemy team has a healer you probably want Weakening Curse and/or Pestilence or other healing reduction items to counter it).
Sometimes there are items which are very effective for a certain role. For example Doom Orb is considered a must-have item for most mages (but not Aphrodite, Chang'e, Freya ... ). It's cheap and provides you with a lot of magical power, while stacking is easy for mages in middle lane and you don't have to worry about it.

If you want write some gods you play and in what roles you play them and I will try to give you a clue on what to build and when ;)

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }