Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

opinion on viablability please

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » opinion on viablability please 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 24, 2013 10:15am | Report
so if any of you don't know. i like breaking the meta and putting god's that you don't usually see in these rolls right there.

one of the gods i have been playing around with is Freya in various lane's and jungle and i got to say the best result's with her in the solo lane. she is such a good 1v1'er and her wave clear is not half bad if you level her 2 first. i have been winning close to all my lane's (i lost them if a fed jungler's came along from murdering my teammate's).

since she get's so much damage from her level's solo lane seems like a very good place for her because you have your own kill potential and a lot of farm potential. there is usually no danger of falling behind and you are a decent counter to most other solo laner's.

Freya's passive gives a suprising amount of substain and she is not that mana hungry. her 3 is great for setting gank's up and her ult in the ultimate tower dive tool.

so what are your thought's on the viablility of solo Freya?
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 24, 2013 10:50am | Report
She is actually played in solo from time to time. But there is picks that are a lot better though, she is the perfect Loki counter :P

So yes she is viable, but she isn't the easiest god to solo with :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 24, 2013 10:57am | Report
i have found her to be reletively easy as long as you keep your wave under controll before harressing.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }