Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Smite website with ranked statistics

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » New Smite website with ranked statistics 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyAnger » October 4, 2021 4:56am | Report
The other day I stumbled upon a new site with ranked statistics for a smite, on smitegg there was no actual data for a long time, the last patch can only be selected 8.5, and i was looking for alternatives and stumbled upon this site, is a good alternative to smitegg?

HolyAnger

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 4, 2021 9:04am | Report
Hello HolyAnger,

I'm not familiar with Smite Master, but the stats look to be pretty updated. Interesting about Smite.gg not being updated lately.

The other one I would look at would be CasualSmite. In comparing the numbers, they look pretty similar, but taking Charybdis as an example, Master shows 3,987 for the pick rate, while Casual shows 3,768, a bit lower. So maybe Master is a bit more updated...?

That said, Casual shows a lot more details from what I can see. Check out this page (Charybdis again as an example): https://ranked.casualsmite.com/gods/charybdis

Hope this helps!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyAnger » December 30, 2021 7:27am | Report
Oh, also statistics on normal modes appeared on the site. But so far there is little data, probably it appeared after the release of the last patch.

HolyAnger

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }