Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

My Opinion About Smite.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » My Opinion About Smite. 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 11, 2014 9:31am | Report
Leaps enhance gameplay of a god w/ escapes and initiators, mainly. A lot of assassins have leaps for ganking potential. A god with no leap or dash is usually at a slight disadvantage but is buffed with something else e.g Anubis w/ damage, Ao Kuang w/ one of the most damaging ults.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mordo » March 11, 2014 10:07am | Report
TBH the "payable" content in this game makes no difference other than a "nice skin *****" in the lobby or the "holyS**T they are a team of goldens" other than that like the previous guys and gals have said there are no purchasable buffs to xp or gameplay which is fair and awesome.. my arachne has no leaps or escapes but then i get something like Blink and suddenly it makes up for it... i don't suffer compared to someone like anhur who can leap so everything balances out in the big picture ^_^

Mordo

Remarkable (9)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }