Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Most Exhilarating moments in Smite

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Most Exhilarating moments in Smite 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Theophyllis » April 20, 2013 3:44pm | Report
So yea. What has been the best or most exhilarating thing you have done while playing Smite.
For me it was a Fire Giant steal/double kill with Ao's ult.
Stay a while and listen

Theophyllis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 20, 2013 5:02pm | Report
Oh boy, okay, I had a penta kill with me as a fed kali after getting down to 25% health.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Theophyllis » April 20, 2013 5:16pm | Report
Oooh Nice
Stay a while and listen

Theophyllis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » April 20, 2013 11:24pm | Report
I once actually left spawn to kill a few minions.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » April 22, 2013 12:19am | Report
Note: This happened sometime ago and I don't remember exactly what happened and even though it happened in a short time span, a lot happened during it so sorry for the wall of text.

Once time when I was playing as Guan Yu and hade Ao Kuang with me in left lane. An enemy Kali, Ymir and Artimis was in the lane and decided to go in.
Ymir froze use both and used his ultimate at the same time Artimis used hers. Ao Kunag doge it and I used my ultimate to hit all of them at the same time Ao Kuang used his and we kill the Kali who was already at around half hp. I then used my ability to finish of the Artamis who was focusing Ao Kuang. She got him and me really low but I manage to kill her and use my healing to keep us alive.
But the Ymir would not give up even after we retreated in to the jungle, luckily he was low on mana and could only use some desperate ability and try to club Ao Kuang to death. After a long awkward tank auto attack battle I manage to kill him and we were going to recall. But it was not over yet, A Poseidon ganked us and used his ultimate. Thankfully I used Aegis and Ao Kuang managed to doge it. But at this Point Ao Kuang and I where REALLY low hp, but thanks to some clever tornados and me spamming my heal we manage to kill him and recall to spawn.

After all that Ao Kuang said in chat something like "OMG GUAN YU I LOVE YOU" and I said something similar and hade the biggest smile on my face ever.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 22, 2013 1:21am | Report
Playing Bacchus for the first time in arena <3

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mellojoe » April 22, 2013 6:15am | Report
The arena game in which I was Ares, and the rest of the team was Odin, Zeus, Hades, and some form of AD carry ... I think an Xbal. I don't remember that part. But what I do remember was an enemy team that REFUSED to buy Beads/Amulet.

I'd pull, Zeus and Hades would start going off, and Odin would trap in any who I missed. Triple kills and Quadra kills all over the place. Was the single most lopsided game ever, and I was laughing so hard the whole time. Was crazy, crazy, crazy.

mellojoe

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }