Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mojo tier list with god explanations

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Mojo tier list with god explanations 20 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BurnMojo231 » April 7, 2015 5:49pm | Report
Stuke99 wrote:

Hi-Rez's logic is to nerf god that are balanced to a point of no return, and those who are completely over-powered they leave them how they are and not bother to nerf them enough.

Seem to be the case.

BurnMojo231

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BurnMojo231 » April 7, 2015 6:03pm | Report
Setolino wrote:

Well his 2 have a 40% speed buff and a 40% speed debuff for the enemy, so you can juke a lot while dealing more than 2000k in a few seconds. Anubis is far worse. He Bo is for example much more mobile than a ZK/Vulcan/Freya/Nu Wa and so on.

He Bo trows a line you can easily side step, and if he bo stays on it he is easier to kill. He is better than Anubis. Now that I look at it more He bo is better than those in b+ so i'll move him to A. ZK/Vulcan/Nu Wa are slower than He bo at times so i'll leave them in A rank.

Just give me a bit of time to update the list.

BurnMojo231

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BurnMojo231 » April 7, 2015 6:29pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Pretty decent list. I'd switch Thor and Serqet because Thor has so much utility in team fights and his early game is uber good. Early game dictates the meta right now which is why Bastet and Arachne are so stronk. Thanatos is good too but he falls off quite substantially more than any other assassin.

I would take those late game hyper carries out of S- tier just because they're not that good. I'd say A tier fits them best. e.g. Kali / Mercury. Ymir is also not an S- tier god, A+ at best (I'd put him at A).

Everyone except Isis and Freya doesn't deserve to be in that A+ list. Isis is hella good rn, people just don't realize it so she shouldn't be there either tbh. Loki has too many bad matchups and offers pretty much nothing to a team fight unless he's ahead. He has his own niche and can only usually be picked as a counter pick to certain mages. Osiris isn't as good after the nerf, but still viable. A tier.

Push Ullr, Tyr, and Ra up one or two notches - they're all very solid and reoccurring picks.

Pretty good tier list I guess. But hey, I don't make tier lists ~.~.

Ullr and Tyr are fine in A tier they are good but not great in the middle. Ra on the other hand I will be moving to A+ tier in place of Loki and Osiris.
About the S- tier most of the early gods are in the S tier except Arachne. I haven't seen enough of her to move her higher as of right now. Ymir is better than most guardians except Geb and Athena who are above him. Note I do not consider Hades a guardian I view him as a mislabeled mage(not enough cc for a guardian).
I am glad people are starting to notice Isis more I always though she was good.

Last thing about Thor and Serqet. Serqet needs some sort of change Thor does not Which is why she is S+ and he is not. most in S+ plus needs a bit of balancing work to be done on them which is why they are there. b and below also need a sort of balance change(not sure what to do for some of them).

BurnMojo231

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BurnMojo231 » April 7, 2015 6:39pm | Report
Oh and sorry for getting back so late I forgot to check my bad.

BurnMojo231

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Creature133 » April 8, 2015 2:21pm | Report
Im no expert or anything but AMC shouldnt be a little bit higher? And why baka is so good in solo? Everytime i use him i get squished.

sorry for my english, not native speaker

Creature133

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » April 9, 2015 3:41pm | Report
I fail to see how Freya is mobile and Nox is not. Basically none of them have any ability to help their mobility. Sure, Valkyrie's Discretion cleanses slows but so does Nox' shield. Mobile gods are Serqet (which by the way I think you overestimate), Bellona, Wukong etc, not the poor escapeless Freya.

I do respect the fact that it's our opinion though.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » April 9, 2015 4:06pm | Report
Some things:

Sylvanus deserves to be higher. I've played with him since S2 and the only real hit is the fact he can't use wisps on minions. Still very strong, top tier pick. Many competitive supports also seem to agree with this.

Rama deserves to be higher also. Rama has two buffs (technically three, but the game doesn't seem to think so), a long range/semi-global ult, 2 soft cc, and high AS scaling (if not the highest). I'd say he's S rank, maybe S- because of the high cooldowns.

Tyr deserves S-. He's basically the original Hercules with 6 moves and a natural steroid. He's just not at S because Herc outclasses him in base defense stats and attack stat, has better scaling on his 1 and ult, and Herc's pull has a 1.5 second stun afterwards.

Other than that, I'd say that the tier list is pretty accurate.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » April 10, 2015 7:15am | Report
Creature133 wrote:

And why baka is so good in solo? Everytime i use him i get squished.

Well baka has a kit that gives him a heal he has a good initiate with his jump and escape) but what makes him so good is the true damage he gets on his 3. normally you will build protections as a warrior and baka ignores a part of those that's what makes him strong in solo.

Also his ult makes him pretty painful

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mlyn148 » April 10, 2015 5:26pm | Report
What's wrong with Zeus?

mlyn148

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Arvorus » April 10, 2015 7:54pm | Report
mlyn148 wrote:

What's wrong with Zeus?

He has no hard CC and no true escape. While he does have high damage, it's nothing that other mages can't do, and it takes three charges for him to have maximum potential.
Credit goes to Faythe!

Arvorus
<Superb Sniper>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (10)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }