Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Little Dialogue Blurbs?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Little Dialogue Blurbs? 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fadellity » February 6, 2014 1:53pm | Report
So I know that with Nu Wa and Nemesis when you buy an item, or kill something, or destroy a tower, they'll say a little line or something. My question is, do the other gods do that to and have I not been noticing? If not, when will the blurbs for the other gods be coming? I've looked in the patch notes but I haven't seen anything about it. Does anyone know more about this?

fadellity

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » February 6, 2014 2:20pm | Report
Maybe it's you using skills? Most likely. I never hear anything from Nu Wa.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » February 6, 2014 2:24pm | Report
I heard Nu Wa, and its actually a bit annoying to hear her repeat the EXACT same phrase. "This will help me protect this sacred place!"

This will help me protect this sacred place!This will help me protect this sacred place!This will help me protect this sacred place!This will help me protect this sacred place!This will help me protect this sacred place!This will help me protect this sacred place!This will help me protect this sacred place!This will help me protect this sacred place!This will help me protect this sacred place!This will help me protect this sacred place!This will help me protect this sacred place!This will help me protect this sacred place!This will help me protect this sacred place!

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » February 6, 2014 2:25pm | Report
I'm glad I have my Hades and Star Boobis, then.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fadellity » February 6, 2014 4:01pm | Report
Does anyone know when the other gods will get something like this?

fadellity

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » February 6, 2014 5:42pm | Report
I think the rabbit on the Chang's Valentine skin say something once and a while.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » February 6, 2014 6:45pm | Report
Athena sometimes says things when you buy an item.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaliceV » February 6, 2014 7:05pm | Report
Chaac says something when you buy an item. Can not think of what it is at the moment but its the same thing every time and gets kinda annoying
MaliceV

MaliceV

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » February 6, 2014 7:17pm | Report
Athena is funny. Buying a mage item she would say "Sometimes you need POWER!" And buying defensive items she would say uncertainly "This will protect my... vital parts?"
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }