Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Just a reminder: Bad Players Blame Others

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Just a reminder: Bad Players Blame Others 24 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » March 14, 2014 7:08am | Report
I try to not blame others as hard as I can. I say something like "Dude, don't go alone" or "Stay back". If the enemy team is doing something wrong like that, I pm them trying to give some advice as well (Only if they're doing something just obviously wrong).

And the thing I hate MOST is getting blamed for ****. I have some great games, carrying the team, and bad games where I do jack**** and get destroyed. It's NOT my fault if I'm going solo lane or mid or whatever and I get completely outplayed. You can't say "DUDE YOU SUCK FEEDER" "LOL, 1-6 Tyr" or some stuff like that. The foe was just greater than me, it happens sometimes. You CAN'T expect me to pull off a win out of my *** every single time. And I can face some gods BETTER than others.

People that just blame scores and insult his teammates are ****ing douches and deserve NONE of my respect.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryvvik » March 14, 2014 7:32am | Report
Shavul wrote:

I try to not blame others as hard as I can. I say something like "Dude, don't go alone" or "Stay back". If the enemy team is doing something wrong like that, I pm them trying to give some advice as well (Only if they're doing something just obviously wrong).

And the thing I hate MOST is getting blamed for ****. I have some great games, carrying the team, and bad games where I do jack**** and get destroyed. It's NOT my fault if I'm going solo lane or mid or whatever and I get completely outplayed. You can't say "DUDE YOU SUCK FEEDER" "LOL, 1-6 Tyr" or some stuff like that. The foe was just greater than me, it happens sometimes. You CAN'T expect me to pull off a win out of my *** every single time. And I can face some gods BETTER than others.

People that just blame scores and insult his teammates are ****ing douches and deserve NONE of my respect.

Yep.

- Don't tell someone they suck, accuse them of feeding, or blame.
- Do offer constructive advice in a reasonably helpful way and hope they listen.

- Don't watch a lane fail and blame the game on that lane.
- Do offer to shuffle some team roles. Swap mid and solo. Have the team baby sit a little more. The other team has a 'really good player' just like your team.

- Don't F6 because you did poorly. Try to win. If you are being slaughtered, they'll end the game soon anyway.
- Do F6 if the enemy team is purposely not going for a win.

Ryvvik

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 14, 2014 3:20pm | Report
You won't get inexperienced players as you play the game more if you're talking about that. If you're level 30 and this guy is using his ult on minions he's trolling around, obviously one would get mad.

Touchy subject. Just try to be respectful and mostly nothing will go wrong.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » March 16, 2014 2:31pm | Report
and defend the little guy getting ****ted on by bm teammates.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }