Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Is there a way to make actives instant cast?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Is there a way to make actives instant cast? 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by spare145 » June 10, 2014 10:45pm | Report
I buy Heavenly Agility some times, but that extra click that's needed after I press the button causes my death some times. I know it's just 1 mouse click, but when I'm in a panic, I don't always remember to press it.

spare145

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » June 11, 2014 12:58am | Report
If you set your default casting to instant or quick cast (I use quick cast) the actives gets that type of casting as well.

Then if you do not like instant or quick cast on your abilities you can change them to normal in the in game skill tab (K by default I think) ;)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » June 11, 2014 1:44am | Report
There is a click on heavenly agility? I've never changed my settings (I think so) and there isn't a click.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by spare145 » June 11, 2014 1:59am | Report
Yes, there is a click on heavenly agility. Changing default casting to instant is a valid solution, but then I'd be stuck with instant casting for every active, even those I want to aim (like blink). I'd also have to change the ability settings for every God I play.

spare145

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » June 11, 2014 3:39am | Report
spare145 wrote:

Yes, there is a click on heavenly agility. Changing default casting to instant is a valid solution, but then I'd be stuck with instant casting for every active, even those I want to aim (like blink). I'd also have to change the ability settings for every God I play.

I always do that anyway. I have changed every setting for every god I play already to whatever I feel more confy with.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » June 11, 2014 3:47am | Report
Hopefully you will be able to set the cast type for actives as well in the future :p

But quick cast let's you aim as long as you hold down the button. And you can cancel with right clicking just as normal cast. ;)

That's the best you can get atm I think :/
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }