Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

i need help please :(

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » i need help please :( 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by greathollowx » December 18, 2013 7:26pm | Report
before chaac patch my game was working fine with no problems at all!!
then this patch get released but i didn't get any patch avalible to download.. and every time i tried to enter the game it was with the older version(with new kali in the background) and whenever i try to log in i would get a message saying cannot connect to server!
i uninstalled the game hoping it would fix the problem since nothing else that i've tried worked...

now i am stuck with even worst problem game patcher stuck on 0.3%~0.5% it just keep going back and forth!!!!!!

please help!!!

greathollowx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » December 19, 2013 2:41am | Report
http://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comments/1t5uzi/december_18_patch_day_big_things_to_know/

Might be someone who can help you there ;)

But it looks like some ppl had to reinstall the game to get it working.

Hopefully it works out for you :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 19, 2013 3:10am | Report
Make sure you uninstalled it trough Windows Configuration > Delete programs.
This to ensure that any floating files will be deleted also, a common cause for corrupt patches.

After you re-assured that everything Smite related is gone, re-install the game from the website.
The patcher should take it from there.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by greathollowx » December 19, 2013 3:20am | Report
i already tried uninstalling everything..
nothing works

i uninstall and then re- install

patch start to download it reaches 0.5%.. then it drop back to 0.3% then 0.5% then back to 0.3% and so on.. keep doing this back and forth..
:(

idk what to do omg this stupid patch ruined everything

greathollowx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 19, 2013 3:24am | Report
Send a ticket to Hi-rez support. (Accessible trough the website).
This problem probably occurs more often, so they might have an immideate answer ready, saving us and yourself the time of tedious troubleshooting. :)
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by greathollowx » December 19, 2013 3:29am | Report
sent yesterday still no reply :(

greathollowx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 19, 2013 3:38am | Report
If I'm not wrong, another user had a similar problem, and he fixed it.

Edit: Found it.

DParadox wrote:

The file linked below will download a program that completely removes the Hi-Rez Patcher and all related files from your computer. Please note the following:

- This is a last resort option only. Please do not use this program unless you have been expressly told to use it by a member of the Hi-Rez team. (In this case, you have.)

- This program will remove anything related to the Hi-Rez Patcher. It will remove all associated services and registry entries. All game files in the Hi-Rez Studios folder will also be removed.

- Your computer should restart to complete the process. This is normal. If your computer does not restart automatically, please manually restart it to make sure you have a clean slate to download a fresh version of the HRUS.

Download the uninstaller here: http://hirez.http.internapcdn.net/hirez/ManualUninstallHiRezLauncher.exe

Run this program as administrator and when it brings up a command prompt, you will need to type 'OK' and hit enter for the program to to remove the files.

After the program is finished and your computer is restarted, download and install a fresh version of the Hi-Rez Update Service here: http://www2.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/sidebar/downloadgame (works for all Hi-Rez games).

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by greathollowx » December 19, 2013 12:05pm | Report
i tried that too , still does same thing 0.5% to 0.3% back and forth... WTF ALREADY!

edit: i tried this method above again and it seems to work now currently at 7%.
thanks alot Dark Jaw i repped you

greathollowx

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }