Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hi-Rez is duckin me?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Hi-Rez is duckin me? 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 6, 2013 11:51am | Report
So like some of you know I bought 800 gems which did not transfer into my account, so what I did was go to my friends house and make another account on the main smite website.

3 days ago I filled out a support ticket and went into clear detail what was wrong or what could be wrong. For further clarity I even printed out 3 pictures showing I bought the 800 gems and I even showed them pictures of my email where my email even said thank you for buying 800 gems, the dates are on all the purchases, ect.

Someone on that forum told me to check my email? When you go to support are they suppose to reply in your email? If so I checked my email for the past 3 days and NOTHING from Hi-Rez replying back is in there.

Also I went on facebook for the second time on the smite page and told them to get someone from hi rez to fix this and nobody still replied on there either even though I see whoever owns that page post on other peoples comments once in a while.

So is Hi-Rez really ducking me or do these support things take a while?

Also not to mention when I tried logging into that account I made it was not logging in, NOW THAT PART might be my mistake because I might have forgot my password but usually my password is the same. I'm going to reset my password and if it doesn't log me in :

IT shows that Hi-Rez doesn't give 2 ***** if you wasted $20 and didn't get your gems
I even gave them my email to reply on facebook.

I gave them 3 pictures of proof
I even gave them my in game name and everything, if they rip me off like this I'm not buying **** no more and I was going to today but not until this is fixed.

By the way, I am video taping this, so if they choose not reply I'm posting the video on their facebook and on youtube/forums to show if they really just ignored me.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 6, 2013 3:08pm | Report
Alternatively, support may be busy. You're assuming your the only person with this problem, but you may just be one of the 1000 people that are experiencing it. And Hi-Rez support does need to look after 3 games. Just be patient, and of nothing has happened after two weeks, then feel free to rage.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 6, 2013 5:11pm | Report
well ima fiend for smite at the movement even though I said I refuse to pay another dime on this game I just had to go out and buy another 800 gems at gamestop aka the ultimate game card.

They are lucky their game is this good other wise I would go ape shat, but I still want my extra 800 gems, I'll wait another week if nothing happens I will rage and you will all see it on video.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jephers0n » June 6, 2013 9:15pm | Report
Are you not already raging? Just wondering.

jephers0n

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » June 7, 2013 3:06am | Report
Ya he is raging just like raging storm. But it is nice to see you still play!
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 7, 2013 8:51am | Report
Will will rage but never rage quit!

And I figured out the problem I logged in to the WRONG account because I never had to log into my master account since my password/username data was always saved.

I guess when it asked me to log into my master account to buy gems I thought my master account was something different than my in game account.

Until I went to my email and seen the gems were sent to separate accounts.

Hi-Rez can hopefully transfer the gems over

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 7, 2013 8:59am | Report
Dude, to me it seems like you just made this account 2 rage xD

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » June 7, 2013 9:07am | Report
he did, he got banned from Hirez forums for too much rage xD
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 7, 2013 9:20am | Report
Really?
We should ban him as well, but we love him to much :')

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 7, 2013 10:08pm | Report
Well thank you, sometimes I get banned and the reason says : "Too Smexy"
Ever happen to you guys :)

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }