Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Having two accounts?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Having two accounts? 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » July 21, 2013 11:01pm | Report
Would one be allowed to have multiple accounts? At first I thought, "why not." But a lvl 30 playing with low levels even temporarily is a little messed up i think. I want to create a new account and work my way up to 30, doing everything legit, unlocking gods with favor and no game leaving and whatnot. Also I wanted to change my name without paying the 8 dollars for gems. Is there a problem with this? Is it even allowed? Thanks for any input.
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 21, 2013 11:19pm | Report
Well, you could make a second email. But, i already make one with other name but be careful, there are many leavers

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » July 22, 2013 12:39am | Report
Master the game before you make another account. The better you are the more easier you can go on newbies, and kill an ******* smurf team if you need to. But yes it is allowed.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » July 22, 2013 12:44am | Report
it is allowed, but I will hate you forever if you do it. you really shouldn't smurf. Until level 15-20 I will consider it smurfing since people still don't know what really is going on.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kintastic » July 22, 2013 7:27am | Report
It is allowed to have multiple accounts. I did start a second account after reaching level 30 with my first account mostly for times that I get deserter status on my main I can switch to my secondary account. I was probably a bit too hard in the newbie queue (level 1-6), going 26-0, 32-0, and around that range throughout, but my thinking was that it would be quicker for me to get through the newbie queue if I just win all my games, then they can be left to their own devices. I think it took me around 15 games to reach level 7.

Kintastic

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » July 23, 2013 4:09am | Report
i can assure you i have been lvl 30 for weeks and i play ranked daily. it shouldnt be a problem to take it easy on the super noobz
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » July 23, 2013 4:24am | Report
noctuum wrote:

i can assure you i have been lvl 30 for weeks and i play ranked daily. it shouldnt be a problem to take it easy on the super noobz

IF you do that than promise me to go very easy and only kill smurfs or make situatinal kills.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MacBlack » September 16, 2015 10:36pm | Report
I'm somewhat new to smite, having a level 7 account now. I was playing with Ao Kuang since he's my fav god and the only one im actually good with, already having him well in mastery 1. I had went 25-8 in a joust game, where my teammates weren't very good with their gods and I was basically carrying. We still lost and when we got back to the match lobby, the other team completely *****ed at me and called me very hurtful names because they were accusing me of smurfing. They both reported me and they basically ruined my day. What i'm trying to say is don't just assume that someone is smurfing just because they're doing very well in the lower levels. In fact you shouldn't accuse someone at all. Just ignore it and move on.

MacBlack

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 17, 2015 12:46am | Report
MacBlack wrote:

I'm somewhat new to smite, having a level 7 account now. I was playing with Ao Kuang since he's my fav god and the only one im actually good with, already having him well in mastery 1. I had went 25-8 in a joust game, where my teammates weren't very good with their gods and I was basically carrying. We still lost and when we got back to the match lobby, the other team completely *****ed at me and called me very hurtful names because they were accusing me of smurfing. They both reported me and they basically ruined my day. What i'm trying to say is don't just assume that someone is smurfing just because they're doing very well in the lower levels. In fact you shouldn't accuse someone at all. Just ignore it and move on.

(as you probably already saw at a question site thingy (I spotted the same comment))

Smurfing isn't against the Terms of service so it isn't a bannable offence. So you shouldn't worry about those reports especially because you aren't smurfing.

Also smurfing is really hard to check for HR as maybe multiple people in a house can play the game.
Damn even LoL and Dota have this problem and don't do anything agaisnt it brings them only more money so don't worry about any reports in this way.

Also those players were just salty that they lost and wanted to blame something or someone for their loss instead of themselves. That they fed you was their mistake (and really a smurf would have a lot less deaths).

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }