Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Got banned for no reason!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Got banned for no reason! 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmiteHaq » March 15, 2016 5:33am | Report
Hey guys my name is SmiteHaq, I got banned this yesterday morning. No idea for what reason. I have never hacked on Smite never will, the reason i am so pissed is because i had Full 2016 Odyssey, S2 Ticket, and Many other skins. I made a support ticket but they still haven't replied. I gave them all the proof i had (it was a video a recorded while ago), i stream smite but i don't save my broadcasts which lost me a proof. The reason i think i got banned was for doing a BitDefender Scan while playing Smite, that's the only thing i did yesterday. So my question was is there any chance of me getting unbanned? I really need this account its my life basically.

SmiteHaq

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » March 15, 2016 6:20am | Report
Smite support is your best bet, there's no way for anyone outside of Hi-Rez to confirm whether or not you did anything which is against the rules. If you do not receive a response from support at all within a reasonable amount of time (several days at least), you can also consider contacting them via Twitter or posting about it on the Smite subreddit.

Thanks to Janitsu for the signature!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmiteHaq » March 15, 2016 6:38am | Report
I also contacted them on twitter, still no respond. Hopefully soon, i really need my account. xD

SmiteHaq

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zelvios » March 15, 2016 9:17am | Report
SmiteHaq wrote:

I also contacted them on twitter, still no respond. Hopefully soon, i really need my account. xD

Same happened to my friend 2 months ago. Contacted Ponpon & he did ****. Banned for "exploiting" even though he didn't exploit.

Z's Daily Message - Not the Bees

Zelvios

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » March 15, 2016 10:43am | Report
Remember when my first account got banned for no reason whatsoever back in like 2013 or 2014. Wrote them my concerns they told me that their system detected an " exploit " and I won't be unbanned.
They will prolly just do the same to you.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmiteHaq » March 15, 2016 10:56am | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

Remember when my first account got banned for no reason whatsoever back in like 2013 or 2014. Wrote them my concerns they told me that their system detected an " exploit " and I won't be unbanned.
They will prolly just do the same to you.

Hopefully they don't do that same to me. All my **** is on this account. They still haven't replied to the support ticket.

SmiteHaq

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmiteHaq » March 19, 2016 4:35am | Report
Hello smitehaq,

Your account was in violation of the EULA and section 4d of the Terms of Use for using cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party technology, software, tools or content designed to modify the Software Product, the Service or Site. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Be aware that Hi-Rez does not ban solely based on user reports without other supporting evidence and we human review all bans. After additional review of the evidence, we stand by the ban.

You can review both the Terms of Service and EULA at http://legal.hirezstudios.com

Thank you.

HiRezAustin
Hi-Rez Studios Customer Support

Gotta love the copy paste answer!

SmiteHaq

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » March 20, 2016 12:47am | Report
SmiteHaq wrote:

Hello smitehaq,

Your account was in violation of the EULA and section 4d of the Terms of Use for using cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party technology, software, tools or content designed to modify the Software Product, the Service or Site. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Be aware that Hi-Rez does not ban solely based on user reports without other supporting evidence and we human review all bans. After additional review of the evidence, we stand by the ban.

You can review both the Terms of Service and EULA at http://legal.hirezstudios.com

Thank you.

HiRezAustin
Hi-Rez Studios Customer Support

Gotta love the copy paste answer!

Yea, Ive gone through things with Smite support before, and all of it is copy paste ****. Your best bet would be to contact a bunch of hirez employees on twitter or possibly the smite forums.

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » March 20, 2016 3:50pm | Report
Worst part is

When I sent ~20 Support Tickets cuz I would crash all the time, it was also HiRezAustin that answered me, WITH A COPIED AND PASTED ANSWER ! XD
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }