Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Good god so many gods

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Good god so many gods 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BlackDragon1032 » March 7, 2016 1:39am | Report
In a way this game is very difficult because there are so many gods and so many playstyles and different ways to build your god.

Like I said before I'm still looking for a mage , assasin and now also a warrior.
Semper Fidelis

BlackDragon1032

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 7, 2016 5:02am | Report
I'm going to agree on that that smite's knockups and knock backs aren't really a different thing (I do believe if He Bo hits you with his knockup and you stand still it's a knock up only as when moving it also takes momentum with it). In LoL you can see the difference btter (only like the Awilix ult yasuo ult works on most knockbacks as well.

That's the learning curve of a MOBA you will never stop learning kinda.

My recommendation for a warrior would be Chaac he is well rounded and pretty easy to understand.
Assassins I would say Thor you can always play him and he is one of the tankiest assassins with good cc and damage.

mages you should mostly refer to Zelvs list a bit (but the aa mage for Nu Wa is a bit troll, it could work but isn't how she is meant to play)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zelvios » March 7, 2016 9:38am | Report
Devampi wrote:

I'm going to agree on that that smite's knockups and knock backs aren't really a different thing (I do believe if He Bo hits you with his knockup and you stand still it's a knock up only as when moving it also takes momentum with it). In LoL you can see the difference btter (only like the Awilix ult yasuo ult works on most knockbacks as well.

That's the learning curve of a MOBA you will never stop learning kinda.

My recommendation for a warrior would be Chaac he is well rounded and pretty easy to understand.
Assassins I would say Thor you can always play him and he is one of the tankiest assassins with good cc and damage.

mages you should mostly refer to Zelvs list a bit (but the aa mage for Nu Wa is a bit troll, it could work but isn't how she is meant to play)

I've outboxed a Medusa going crit + hastened with Nu Wa atk speed :3. It's actually really fun due to her passive & hilarious. (Not as good as Old Wa tho)

Z's Daily Message - Not the Bees

Zelvios

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }