Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Getting pissed by leavers and people who wanna surender

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Getting pissed by leavers and people who wanna surender 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » March 9, 2013 2:32pm | Report
Quoted:
Hi-Rez should make it so you CAN NOT or you loose all your favor for leaving or ban you for a weak for surendering. That would teach them

Completely disagree. Losing favor for leaving? There are more reasons than just ragequit for leaving. Real life will come before a game, and if an emergency comes up, I won't hesitate to shutdown the computer. Banning for surrendering? So you are saying that if 80% of the team is tired of getting kill farmed for the opposite team's entertainment, and want to end it, they should be banned for a week?
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 9, 2013 2:36pm | Report
Agreed, sometimes I leave casual because I simply do not have the time.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 10, 2013 12:41am | Report
Surrendering actually does piss me off sometimes. I'd say 75% of the time surrendering pisses me off and the other 25% of the time Its needed.

For example people want to surrender whenever we still have 1 tower in each lane, Stuff like that really pisses me off. I am not talking about a total *** whopping, its one of those matches where you can still make a come back its just that the other team may have 1 more tower than yours. People give up too early and they never want to try anymore.

The only time I like to surrender if its just a total *** whooping with NO HOPE or everyone is doing so bad that we are losing all out towers in like 30 freaking seconds. Other than that 75% of surrenders are by people who can't take a fair loss. Those are the people that just give up without trying to at least make a comeback.

Why does it piss me off? Because there is no point of playing the game if you are going to quit like a cry baby. What is the point? When people start winning its okay but when they start losing they just quit? I smell scrubs, I would yell at someone if they quit on me in a game like gears of war just because we where down 2 kills. Maybe its because I play to win, I don't play to quit other wise I would not play the game.

Just so you know I have played in matches where my team was getting DESTROYED, sometimes the other teams players will be like 7 levels higher then us! Guess what though? When they turn level 20 they stop leveling up so the longer we hold them off lets us get up to level 20 then we can even the score. Its not always about the kills its how you play. I did piss poor on some matches but still got their towers before they took mine out.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 10, 2013 12:08pm | Report
I can agree with that. People want to surrender too early, even though it's very possible to make a come back.

What pisses me off, however, is when certain loss is eminent, and 3 people want to surrender but the other two (usually right lane) refuses, then trolls the entire game. That, to me, is a big **** YOU TROLOLOLO. They refuse surrender just to make a **** game longer than it needs to be.

In other words, right lane is trololo land. I am not kidding...

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » March 10, 2013 3:48pm | Report
Surrender should not be a feature in any game. Period.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 10, 2013 3:56pm | Report
I guess I can agree with that. The surrender option gives people the thought that "hey, if I'm sucking, I can just surrender". If the game didn't have that option, then they would be forced to finish the game and learn from the mistakes they made, one of which is NOT CALLING MIA's (Insert flipping of a table).

In other news, right lane is trololo land, and I despise it. That is all.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 10, 2013 4:56pm | Report
Ya I get what you mean sometimes its necessary to quit, so in the few situations it might be a good idea if you have troll noobs on your team. Oh you know what pisses me off more is when 2 people on your team just quit the game or stop playing the game and sit in spawn.

I hate when people join a game then just sit a spawn. Games like that I can see a good reason to surrender so you can get out of that troll game where your team are being AFK losers. I just find that the surrender option MOST of the time, I'm not saying all the time, but most of the time is used by people who just want to give up to early because they can't accept someone getting the edge over them.

Hey maybe they are those record freaks who if they get anything bad on their record then they quit the game, maybe thats why they do it.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }