Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Do chests come back?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Do chests come back? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Alluring Mystique » September 15, 2017 9:42pm | Report
Just got into smite and some of the skins i really like. I cant get them because theyre exclusive or limited and the chests they came in are unavailable so i was wondering do they ever become available again?

Alluring Mystique

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » September 15, 2017 10:52pm | Report
Some chests are available randomly through the season. For example, you are likely to see a chest containing Christmas skins during December rather than May.

Limited skins are only available during a particular event and will never be available ever again. Ever. For example, you will not be able to obtain the Ragnarok Force X Thor skin ever again.

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 18, 2017 12:53am | Report
like boogiebass said chest are on a rotation. Mostly influenced on the seasons or other events.

and well the tier 5 skins that are out already aren't coming back as they are world championship items for people that bought everything during the event I believe.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }