Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

cursor jumping

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » cursor jumping 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by flavonic » August 12, 2013 3:29am | Report
This very well could be an issue with pinaccle or my logitech gaming mouse although admittedly, I haven't had this problem in any other game.

Sometimes, my cursor will jump repeatedly, every second for a count of 4 or 5. Then it is fine. This can be an issue because it resets my fov and interrupts actions, such as porting to base. I find it even happens sometimes while not playing, but in the menu screen or in the smite fire forums, in-game. It doesn't happen often but still often enough to be a hinderence. Has anyone heard of this sort of issue. While it may be an issue with my mouse or pinaccle, it's definitely related to smite because this is the only place it happens. I'm stumped.

flavonic

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 12, 2013 4:57am | Report
Never heard about it, but that's pretty game breaking if it happens at the wrong time Oo

Try submitting a support ticket and ask if hirez have heard about it and if there is anything you can do to fix it, if you haven't done that already :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jgabrielmrbr » August 12, 2013 5:34am | Report
I never heard about that. Have you tried to use another mouse? This happens in another game (if you play)?

jgabrielmrbr

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }