Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Chang'e too good, Op or average

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Chang'e too good, Op or average 43 posts - page 3 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 26, 2013 9:43pm | Report
Hey guys is Chang'e's 2 still active whenever her little leap dance is over?

Because I swear I was playing Xbalanque and was hitting her after she was out of here 2 and for like 1-2 seconds after I seen her taking my hits and it wasn't counting any damage until like 1-2 seconds after she was out of her leap dance thing.

Has this been happening to any of you and is this suppose to happen?
I literally seen her a few times just walk away after using her 2 and still taking a hit or two before finally being able to take damage.

Now that was really pissing me off and it needs fixed.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 26, 2013 9:45pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

Hey guys is Chang'e's 2 still active whenever her little leap dance is over?

Because I swear I was playing Xbalanque and was hitting her after she was out of here 2 and for like 1-2 seconds after I seen her taking my hits and it wasn't counting any damage until like 1-2 seconds after she was out of her leap dance thing.

Has this been happening to any of you and is this suppose to happen?
I literally seen her a few times just walk away after using her 2 and still taking a hit or two before finally being able to take damage.

Now that was really pissing me off and it needs fixed.

Yes, it's active for a tad after she lands, it's not a bug. You wait for her to not be completely white, and that's when you know it's over. She 'sways' a little bit after the 'jump' and then it ends.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 26, 2013 11:03pm | Report
thats cheap right there :) Trying to make her look normal in reality she is still saying screw you I'm still invincible!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » July 26, 2013 11:33pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

thats cheap right there :) Trying to make her look normal in reality she is still saying screw you I'm still invincible!

I've had many Zeus players detonate the instant I stop the waltz, before the immunity actually ended. I hope it will be a while before they catch on!

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bhargo » July 26, 2013 11:53pm | Report
Build flat glass cannon and you have probably the best mage in the game. Her damage starting off isn't impressive, but her heal, even alone, makes her an immovable object in lane. Being able to go immune allows her to counter any potential burst you may try to toss her way.

I was laning against her with Neith, she easily out healed all my damage, and her troll dance had her even dodging my ulti. Late game she was hitting really hard, and her ulti was smashing my team for half their health, with that big stun tacked on to let her mop up any stragglers. She seriously dove us 1v3 and won.

I've only seen her a handful of times, but each time she built pure mage, and each time she carried her team.

Bhargo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » July 27, 2013 12:10am | Report
I think she is close to being balanced, but I have some serious problems with her.

Ability 1: For the amount of damage it deals, the 4 sec. cooldown is WAY too low. Sure, He Bo has a similar attack but he doesn't have an invincibility frame and a heal. It needs a good, I'll say 2 seconds added to it.

Ability 2: IT IS TOO ****ING LONG! That ability is essentialy Aphro-titties's Ult as a normal ability. It needs to be shortened considerably, because if she can completely avoid her entire health bar's worth in damage and gain enough mana to do it again as low as 8 seconds later, then there is a problem. And to all of you "make her waste it" people... I don't care.

Ability 3: Too much range, that's all.

Ultimate: Too fast. That's all.

She is very close to being balanced, but from what I have seen she is harder to kill than Aphro-titties.

TO all of the "burst her down" people... shut up. Yes, you. Shut up. Right now. It's the same thing with Neith (who I despise). I would have to play specific Gods to beat her, and I don't have time for that ****.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 27, 2013 3:02am | Report
Troll dance LOL I'm calling it that for now on.

Yea that damn 2 of hers is long as ****, that lil troll dance has to have something done to it.

Although I still kill her its a ***** trying to because she does her troll dance across the entire ****ing map! Did I mention she trolls to the moon as well?

I think she put the flag up there actually!

That damn 2 is a basic skill that is better than ults. You might as well say that troll has 2 ults.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » July 27, 2013 4:02am | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

TO all of the "burst her down" people... shut up. Yes, you. Shut up. Right now. It's the same thing with Neith (who I despise). I would have to play specific Gods to beat her, and I don't have time for that ****.

The difference between Neith's Backflip and Moonlit Waltz is that there are actually ways to punish or force a Backflip and trap her for an easy kill, unless you're playing Assault.... Don't even need to use cripple, she can't see what's behind her when she uses it, so ganks from behind are brutal for her.
There is no way to really punish Moonlit Waltz usage, a good Chang'e will anticipate any attempt to focus her, dodge your attacks, and escape: meanwhile your skills on cooldown while the rest of the enemies are bearing down on you, and you look stupid for ever thinking you could kill her.

What I find hilarious about the people who say to burst her? Her Moonlit Waltz is designed for that exact purpose: it counters burst, and that makes her insanely difficult to kill. If she builds CDR, she basically has that skill up every 5 seconds at maxed rank, which is really stupid. Go on, just try to kill her with Anubis. Or He Bo. If you even try to ult her, she will just dodge it and laugh. I'm actually curious if it's usable while crippled, because if it is, then Poseidon would be useless against her too.

Did I forget to mention that when she's waltzing (or any other skill) she also moves 25% faster too? Yeah, have fun catching up to her. The only way to kill her is with sustained damage, meaning a fed carry. If your team does not have a fed carry, she will not die.

To put it simply, Moonlit Waltz needs a serious rework. She basically has the equivalent of an Aegis Amulet every 5 seconds without the immobility penalty (actually, she moves FASTER when she uses waltz!). I'd rather the skill be changed to something other than completely avoiding damage.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 27, 2013 4:13am | Report
Her only weakness is stun, which always makes me lose :(

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » July 27, 2013 5:10am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

Her only weakness is stun, which always makes me lose :(

EVERY god is weak to hard CC, though.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }