Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Can we change all 10% CDR to 15%?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Can we change all 10% CDR to 15%? 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 26, 2013 5:13pm | Report
And maybe add 15% CDR to Celerity Boots? Maybe?

I mean, 10% is such an awkward number to use, when everything else is 15 and 25, and 10% isn't worth much anyway.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » December 26, 2013 5:35pm | Report
I second this. I just feel awkward when I'm running around with 35% CD reduction...

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shyzer » December 26, 2013 5:52pm | Report
Nah. Celerity is fine. Shoes and Tabi have 2 stat boosts, +speed, and an additional effect (penetration or CDR). Greaves have 3 stat boosts, +speed, and an additional effect (CC reduction, Damage reduction). Celerity shouldn't get a boost, such as CDR, because it already has 2 stat boosts, +speed, and an additional effect (+speed). If it's anything that Celerity should get is something as minor as HP5 or MP5.

Shyzer

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » December 26, 2013 7:25pm | Report
It does seem weird to have 10% CDR when there are better options.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 26, 2013 8:55pm | Report
Well the 10% has a better stats as well as a better bonus thing than any of the 15% which is just boots which just speed and power. Like 5% damage reduction when hit with a hard CC.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mellojoe » January 6, 2014 10:46am | Report
Blue buff gives an additional 10% cooldown. I don't think it lets you go over cap. So, if you ever are stacking items at the 35% mark, feel free to run blue buff whenever possible. Don't ever forget the 10% cooldown on blue buff.

mellojoe

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }