Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best tank

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Best tank 34 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 15, 2013 11:00am | Report
I was really liking tanks so far but wich one is the best? I think Bacchus but I would like to hear some opinions :3

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » February 15, 2013 11:05am | Report
well I haven't played this patch so much but I still think It will be ymir for true tanking
and vamana for bruiser/tanking
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 16, 2013 7:42am | Report

well I haven't played this patch so much but I still think It will be ymir for true tanking
and vamana for bruiser/tanking

I can definitely see why you chose Ymir as best tank but really what is up with Vamana?

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » February 16, 2013 7:56am | Report
vamana is the best bruiser :p
build tanky/ish and can still do insane damage
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 16, 2013 9:49am | Report

vamana is the best bruiser :p
build tanky/ish and can still do insane damage

So can Bacchus but if you say Vamana is good I might as well try him when becomes free. Thanks for the replies ;)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » February 17, 2013 12:31am | Report
yep ymir is the galaxy tank
If I helped you or you liked me, you can always pree the +Rep button :D That helps me a lot!
IGN: Dragonblaze
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, also checking out my guide(s) would be awesome :D

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » February 17, 2013 2:59am | Report
Ymir is a godlike tank, pardon the pun. He is borderline OP because of his mass CC and damage, and now that they buffed his ice wall he is the best jungle escapist and chase. (Excluding Thor of course)
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sycthrex » February 18, 2013 2:25am | Report
I vote Ymir, just because of his contribution to the Team via CC
Xbalanque Newbie Guide

Feel i helped? remember to +rep

Sycthrex

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » February 18, 2013 5:24am | Report
I played tons of games Ymir and Vamana and I gotta say they should be considered one of the best tanks. Ymir can be really useless if you item him bad, or he will be monster dammager if you play carefully and pile up ton of AP. Plus contribution in team fight is beyond any measure
Vamana is defender plain and simple so I get mad when I see phys. build with him. Ok he can do some phys items but well defended also or can go full defence and still cause a lot of damm.

And I gotta add Hades as well. When played carefully he is something like a demon specially in team fight and he can be tanky and deal insane dammage at the same time

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 18, 2013 7:32am | Report

I played tons of games Ymir and Vamana and I gotta say they should be considered one of the best tanks. Ymir can be really useless if you item him bad, or he will be monster dammager if you play carefully and pile up ton of AP. Plus contribution in team fight is beyond any measure
Vamana is defenders plain and simple so I get mad when I see phys. build with him. Ok he can do some phys items but well defended also or can go full defence and still cause a lot of damm.

And I gotta add Hades as well. When played carefully he is something like a demon specially in team fight and he can be tanky and deal insane dammage at the same time

I kinda agree on the Ymir and Hades part but I really don't like Vamana :)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }