Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best jungler/roamer

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Best jungler/roamer 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Proquession » July 25, 2013 1:34pm | Report
    Bakasura
    Fenrir
    Bastet
    Hun Batz
    Kali
    Loki
    or Xbalanque ?
Which one is BEST and WHY

Proquession

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 25, 2013 1:48pm | Report
Assassin
Fenrir his 3 for clearing
Nezha his 1 and his 2 for clearing and his ****** damage
Hun batz his 4 for ganks

Bruiser
Thor his 3
Fenrir ^^
Herc his 1 for clearing and his 3 for substain

Are the strongest and not xbal or any other ranged carry
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 25, 2013 2:00pm | Report
Isin't Thor viable as a jungler anymore, or are we only allowed to pick between those that you've mentioned? I'd probably go with Hun Batz as the first, then Fenrir as the second, and Loki as the third.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Proquession » July 25, 2013 2:04pm | Report
Thor is definitely a viable jugler, and in fact my main. I was just look at any other jugler because Thor, for me, Is getting kid of old.

Proquession

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BroTuZ » July 25, 2013 2:26pm | Report
I still find Thor top tier Jungler tbh, i´d even put him next to Hun Batz and Fenrir while Loki and other has a slight way to go in order to match them :)

BroTuZ

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 25, 2013 2:49pm | Report
Proquession wrote:

Thor is definitely a viable jugler, and in fact my main. I was just look at any other jugler because Thor, for me, Is getting kid of old.

Okay! I assume you wanted some more details why I picked these three then? I find Hun Batz to be the best because of an incredibly devastating ultimate, which is very deadly if used correctly, and also very hard for everyone to avoid as it's an AoE that can affect multiple targets. He also has an awesome chase ability, and a escape ability (or two chase abilities) which is why I find him the best.

Secondly I'd say Fenrir since he has an escape ability, pretty decent ultimate which can be very effective in case someone gets fed, just to cancel their damage output in a teamfight. Other than that he does have some nice amount of damage as well with his Brutalize.

Thirdly we have Loki who have no escape ability except but his ultimate, which in most cases are necessary for his engage and burst, making him very easy to shut down both for ganks and in team fights. He does have his stealth though, but he could still get killed within it. He also makes a lot of noise while using his abilities which is why I don't like him that much, very easy to know where he's at if you haven't muted the sound from the game.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 25, 2013 2:57pm | Report
Piederman wrote:

Isin't Thor viable as a jungler anymore, or are we only allowed to pick between those that you've mentioned? I'd probably go with Hun Batz as the first, then Fenrir as the second, and Loki as the third.

I didn't know If we could only Pick those Gods listed I just typed the best Gods out of the classes that are ment most for the jungle... But there a lot more good junglers like he bo who are not bruisers or assassins.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 25, 2013 11:57pm | Report
Proquession wrote:

Try going Freya (INSANE burst damage and a lot different from Thor), Fenrir (Really easy, fun to gank with and great clear speed) or Loki (Just has funniest ganks and gameplay over all IMO when it comes to roaming).
Hun Batz is banned 24/7, so the chance for playing him in ranked etc is very slim and he takes quite a lot practice to pull of efficient (that's why I would recommend working on other gods first). But he has crazy burst damage, good clear speed and a nasty ulty when placed right :P

But just try out stuff you think might work (Xbalanque was a nice pick) all you need to look for is gods with skills that do a lot of damage/short cooldown so that they can clear the jungle fast ;)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }