Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bad loser[players that don't accept losing](what did you think about them?)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Bad loser[players that don't accept losing](what did you think about them?) 18 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 10, 2013 3:38pm | Report
It is ironic to see you having an Ao icon then.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnlimitedStrike » April 11, 2013 11:34am | Report
Idk why? Ao is now my best char. and i really like him. '-'

UnlimitedStrike

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 13, 2013 3:29pm | Report
I just ended a game and one of the people on my team (who played Artemis) told the enemy team to report me and my friend for feeding when we had a bad game. I was testing out new Gods and the enemy was superior to us.

I told the guy that he didn't need to be rude and that he needed to get over himself. This is a game and people take it too seriously sometimes. After I left the loss screen, he proceeded to PM me telling me how much I sucked, going so far as to look at my stats to find fuel to attack me with.

"This game is not for you" "You suck, you only play Cupid" "Why are you even playing this game?" "I'm telling you the truth" I really don't give a single ****. I know I'm a bad player, I've expressed this many times. But why in the hell do some people feel the need to insult people for trying to get better? Some disgustingly false superiority complex that people develop to cope with their own problems.

I don't get it. Why is this community so ****ing rude? I'm legitimately about to break down right now because I'm so pissed off. I can't go one game without a troll either screwing up the game or trying to make other people feel bad for not being of the same skill level. I don't care if I suck. I try to get better daily. Do I? No, I don't. But I still love playing this game. I wish I could report that guy but I can't, so I blocked him instead but even still he gets the satisfaction of making someone feel like ****.

I'm tired of this.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 13, 2013 4:26pm | Report
Give me his ingamename.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 13, 2013 4:37pm | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

Give me his ingamename.

Don't worry about it. It's honestly not worth the trouble. Thanks, though.

The only thing I can say is if people want to ***** about the skill levels of others, then go into ranked. Join a match where skill level is more important. Leave players to learn from their mistakes and progress instead of making them feel bad for trying to get better... unless they're trolls.

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 13, 2013 4:57pm | Report
No, it's fine NJ....it's fine. Just give us his IGN.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 13, 2013 5:23pm | Report
I sent you a PM.

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » April 18, 2013 6:26am | Report
Don't worry about the idiots!!
I'm pretty bad myself and tend to have the occasional "good game" where I actually get a few kills and carry the team a bit! But this rarely happens and I enjoy the game for the ebb and flow back and forth!!

Regular conquest is for people to practice and learn how to play, so not everyone will be amazing! It's for players between lvl 6-30 so not everyone will be great!

If you think there's something someone could do better, ask them if they know about it!

You still get idiots though! I played a game the other day as He-Bo and lost 2 early kills to a Ra with his ult and thought, damn! Then he started to roam a bit and I called Mia mid and pinged the map 3 or 4 times to indicate this to my team! They get ganked by the Ra and are like "Mid so ****, 0/2 and doesn't call ss, f'n noob"!
I did call mia and it's in the chat history but they either didn't see it or have sound turned off because they missed the pings! I just said, "sorry, pinged the map and called it, but maybe it got missed"!
Looking back, I need to use those chat commands more because they're really useful, so that's something I've learned from! =D Later in the game I ended up balancing my K/D ratio but got focused down because He-Bo kicks ***!! =D

Anyway, I still enjoyed the game because I didn't let is affect me, just played to enjoy and tried to help my team out where I could! =)

EDIT: I also played as Ne Zha last night after about 3 jousts and got destroyed by the opposing Ne Zha who racked up 19 kills (I think, can't quite remember)! All I took from that was that they're much better than me at using Ne Zha and I need to practice more - by playing Conquest!! =D

RevanClaw

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }