Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ao Kuang's Squall should stun

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Ao Kuang's Squall should stun 24 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 5, 2013 2:15pm | Report
RazeMage wrote:

He doesn't need any rework in his ult. It is a high skill, high reward ult. The most amazing one if you use ult in jungle team fight. Most of them will get hit. Other than that, when being chased by Mellee gods, you can use it and hit them and make the team fight the other way around
ya man that ult is scary. I have been in the jungle and have seen Ao's literally take someones entire health bar away and it seems to kill them in one blow. I have seen people go from full hp to dead with that ult.

If they wern't full hp then they had to be close because I recall many times seeing someone just get obliterated by that ult in the jungle.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by treefiddy350 » August 5, 2013 2:38pm | Report
There are few things more satisfying than timing that ult just right and watching 2-3 people walk right into that beautiful blue path.

I know this has nothing to do with anything.

treefiddy350

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » August 5, 2013 2:48pm | Report
treefiddy350 wrote:

There are few things more satisfying than timing that ult just right and watching 2-3 people walk right into that beautiful blue path.

I know this has nothing to do with anything.

I know right.
I love Ao as he is, he is just outclasses by other Mages.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 5, 2013 4:02pm | Report
Even when he's outclassed. his ability to poke pre-teamfight with tornadoes is near unparalleled, and his usefulness in assault becomes readily apparent as one of the three 'armageddon mages' as I call them - Zeus (Lightning) due to his detonate charge becoming ridiculous, Ra (Fire) due to the heals and short CD ults, and Ao Kuang (Wind) due to the tornado pokes. Those 3 are both literally and metaphorically gods at assault, and Ao Kuang is still amazing there. I genuinely feel like Ao Kuang is top tier whenever there is not an assassin with instant-gank ability on Ao Kuang on the other team (That is, Loki, Bakasura, Fenrir, or Ne Zha)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }