Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ANUBIS ANUBIS ANUBIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » ANUBIS ANUBIS ANUBIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 22 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » December 11, 2012 6:20am | Report
Middnights- Underestimate Anubis certainly not I know that god very since I've played many games against/with/as him and yes if his mummify missed he is an easy target just because you can walk about of grasping hands easily without taking more then 2-3 ticks from it and that with locust is not even enough to kill Loki assuming Anubis is not super fed but then again any god gets very scary if he gets fed enough. It is true that you an kill a very low hp god with your Plague but then again you can kill a god with almost any skill if he is low enough so that is not really an argument for Anubis. And even if you get stunned unless you are very low Anubis can't kill you in 1 seconds even if you assume that he is doing true damage the most Anubis can do in 1 second is 170(+35% of your MP) and 390(+45% of your MP) in 1.2s for the total of 560 damage (sure the number would be bigger but you can never be sure how much MP you will have cuz builds vary )which is not nearly enough to kill someone who is not completely out of health.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » December 11, 2012 7:36am | Report
No offense, but learn more about the gods before you call Anubis OP.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » December 11, 2012 7:57am | Report
LOLZ yes, alot of gods, can be called that, but only if its a good player using it, and someone who know how to use it.
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by treefiddy350 » December 11, 2012 9:23am | Report
Two words. Magi's Blessing.

treefiddy350

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lethalized » December 11, 2012 1:23pm | Report
You dodge mummify, you win. End of story.
Not OP at all in my opinion.
IGN:Lethalize

Lethalized

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by treefiddy350 » December 11, 2012 2:09pm | Report
Not necessarily. When I'm Anubis I make sure to juice up doom orb so I can still stay in the fight if I miss.

Monster damage.

treefiddy350

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » December 11, 2012 3:03pm | Report
This is a game about positioning and skill shot stuns for the most part. If you don't like that... well, I don't see why you like this game at all.

I will agree, fed Anubis is very annoying but as the other people said, he's so easy to counter in the laning phase that he shouldn't be fed 95% of the time.

Dodge that mummify and then he has no escape mechanisms and his 2 main damaging abilities make him stand still. That's a recipe for death on a squishy god.

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » December 12, 2012 12:19am | Report
SmellyHarry I agree with everything you said but in theory that sounds pretty easy in game it looks little different belive me I've played tons of matches

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » December 12, 2012 12:33am | Report

SmellyHarry I agree with everything you said but in theory that sounds pretty easy in game it looks little different belive me I've played tons of matches

Thanks for skipping my whole post. Also describe tons give us a real number

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » December 12, 2012 6:06am | Report
LevasK sorry man I see everything you wrote still i will be only satisfied if Anubis is nailed a little bit I dont like what hes doing in the game and that's that

nightmare1985

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }