Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ANUBIS ANUBIS ANUBIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » ANUBIS ANUBIS ANUBIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 22 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » December 11, 2012 1:25am | Report
Someone will say this is OP and that is OP but did someone thought about Anubis ???
The god thats eating my liver on almost every ranked match so far??'
Im just wondering for how long will Hi Rez allow this god to carry an entire team through ranked matches and no one can think about banning this god when ban procedure is in place.
As for me I cant stand that god and sneaky tactics of ganking behind and mummyfiying. Almost all players are doing that behind thing tactic which pisses me off very much and you all know that after mummyfying death is almost inevitable whether Anubis with his ult +something combo whether someone else is gonna kill you ... not to mention saying lot of "F" words to Anubis player...
Lets make it straight Im no hater nor troll but when i get into situation being ganked milion time by the same f****ng tactic i just cant help my self saying that player that hes a coward who plays with OP god. I m not felling ok when I have to insult someone but I dont like it when I have to scratch with teeth and nail to get some killings while he gets them without breaking a swet.
so bottom line is ANUBIS IS WAAAY OP GOD hi rez do something please because he is ruining too many of my matches

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » December 11, 2012 2:03am | Report
well, if you think about how squishy anubis is, its understandable that its a good tactic that anubis players stick to the shadows and gank from behind, let alone making sure they actually hit with their mummifying skill, if they miss then they have exposed them selves, and plus i cant even play anubis myself, i tried playing him for the first time, and i didnt do very well. and with mummify being his primary skill if you want to deal massive damage, you need to have good aiming for it.
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » December 11, 2012 2:14am | Report
Icant say thats not true but im not having problem with him when im range/ mage when i can keep him away ...fact is I like to play fighters and in that case I have to be in melee combat most of the time right? When we are face to face he sticks himself into the creeps and fires that mummy thing from crowd while Im farming (RAGE)
When Im pushing lanes during mid/late game he comes from behind- mummy + grasping hands +ult = death (DOUBLE RAGE) ... so that's why I got so mad and posted this ... I agree it takes some skills from the player to aim but on ranked I play with 1000 + ratings and Im only around 680 -690

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » December 11, 2012 2:57am | Report
well i dont fight agianst an anubis alot but when i do i find his mummifying skill very easy to dodge as i have dodged it alot and then hes open for me to nuke him (LOLZ) but i do understand your rage when you die from him, coz when your in that situation you are doomed, also looking behind alot when your mid is near essentail thing to do (as what i do) as if you do not have team members that dont use mia also.
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » December 11, 2012 3:45am | Report
yes you just said key words - NUKE HIM
if I play with mage i would do the same thing or ranged but with small health/pitty defence fighters I can only cry and bite my ***. With tank I can tolerate in some meassure that massive dammage cuz I usually build def with them but with fighters such as bastet or Kali or Monkey god Im pwnd many times :/

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » December 11, 2012 3:54am | Report
hmmm, really? maybe yuu just play against a good player?
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » December 11, 2012 3:58am | Report
exactly
because I play ranked alot and there's rarely noob player with Anubis. For example my team mate had 36 kills with him lucky he was on my side. Just next match after he was drafted against me (of course he picked Anubis) . I instantly selected hades packing **** load of MP and we won that match LOL

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » December 11, 2012 4:12am | Report
LOLZ, with my first ranked match i went mid with cupid, (before cupid patch) and i was against a anubis, he didnt stand a chance from the start let alone the whole other team, once i made sure mid was secure i went out helping all the other lanes ganking and going 18/3 LOLZ but 36 kills, the other team must have just froze at the sight of anubis, after he was going 20 kills XD or probably ran for it and died anyway. or maybe they didnt have very good team play? coz once someone goes that many kill you have to just group up and destroy that player LOLZ
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » December 11, 2012 5:33am | Report
Nightmare you know what they say: Fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me (I think that's right) you seem to be raging at the wrong person because the only person who is at fault is you for not learning from your mistakes so let me break it down to you.

First off Anubis is anything but OP he has a very nice burst damage but his entire combo relies on one skill that is a skillshot and he is very squishy with no escapes making him easy pickings once his mummy is on cooldown because of these qualities you will hardly see him do well in higher level of play.

Second you keep complaining about him getting behind you the first thing you should think about is How was he able to get to me? The answer is probably that you either have no map awareness or you don't use wards (it's probably both) so my advise to you is buy wards and keep one eye on the mini map.

Third if you are still having problems dodging his mummify buy Aegis Amulet or Purification Beads (Aegis is a better pick) and once he has you in his mummify and uses his Death Gaze use either of those abilities if you took Aegis then Anubis has just wasted his Mummify Grasping Hands and Death Gaze for some little damage that he did with his Grasping Hands before you poped Aegis and now all he has is Plague of Locust which can not kill you even if you take the full damage from it so now he is yours to kill or if you use Beads now you have to run around him in circle as close as you can to him so he would miss his death gaze and now he is again exposed for the kill.

Bottom line is Anubis is a one trick god once you learn how to avoid/counter his combo you can easily finish him off especially with AD gods also remember if he tossed his mummify and missed he is open for an attack by you for another 13 seconds at the least ;)

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Middnights » December 11, 2012 5:45am | Report
Levask i find that you under-estimate anubis , even if he does fail his mummify that doesn't warrant a easy kill , if he's got enough damage and you have no protection agaisnt him , he can still kill you before you kill him , i would advise beads more if he's fed , if he has you stunned , chances are you'll be dead on the floor before you get the chance to use it if not , probablu low hp enough to get finished off with plague of locusts, now Anubis isn't '' OP '' , he has high damage in cost of low health / protection and having no dash or jump skill , if you know how anubis works then you can still kill him , basically barrels down to can you survive his combo, yes? then you can finish him off 80% of the time after laning phase , if not buy more Magic protection of beads / movespeed

Middnights

Notable (1)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }