Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Angelic Thanatos Skin + News Update

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Angelic Thanatos Skin + News Update 41 posts - page 2 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » November 18, 2014 3:43am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

I want Christian.

It would be extraordinarily easy to get a roster filled too. They keep bringing up "Oh they need lots of actual gods" and then continue to add things like Scylla, or Bakasura, or Hercules. You couldn't add the Christian/Jewish/Muslim god himself because his kit would be: 1-3 toy with your enemy for a bit, ultimate: Win the match, but they could be archangels and demons and heroes and whatnot, which the Bible/Torah/Qu'ran has in droves
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » November 18, 2014 4:14am | Report
True, but that wouldn't be a Christian pantheon, that would be an Abrahamic pantheon :P
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 18, 2014 4:34am | Report
Are we not going to talk about how awesome that Thanatos looks?
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 18, 2014 4:49am | Report
Dis skin. Dis skin i am okay with. Dis skin is shown potential. Dis skin is what all should be leik
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » November 18, 2014 4:54am | Report
I'm reserving judgement on the skin until I see what the actual model looks like, and what you have to do to get it (because if you have to spend a billion dollars on all the other Odyssey **** for it like you do with the Agni skin then no matter how good it looks I'll be furious).

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » November 18, 2014 9:03am | Report
If it was accurate he'd become more detailed up to level 12 then eventually become small and pathetic.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » November 18, 2014 9:56am | Report

True, but that wouldn't be a Christian pantheon, that would be an Abrahamic pantheon :P

Well it could be broken up like the Greek/Roman one is, although mythologically I don't know how big a difference there is between Christian and Jewish

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » November 18, 2014 10:32am | Report

I'm reserving judgement on the skin until I see what the actual model looks like, and what you have to do to get it (because if you have to spend a billion dollars on all the other Odyssey **** for it like you do with the Agni skin then no matter how good it looks I'll be furious).

I'm pretty sure it's a skin you get if you have all the skins from Odyssey. Same reason I won't be getting Infernal Agni :/.

Quote on quote on Hi-Rez, it's the final Odyssey "Reward" not item.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » November 18, 2014 11:26am | Report
Yeah, that wording was precisely why I brought that point up. It looks like it has potential, but naturally it'll probably be locked behind a wall of overpriced garbage.

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » November 18, 2014 1:20pm | Report
It looks pretty good, too bad it takes a fortune to get it.

Romanians

Established (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }