Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ah Muzen Cab (AMC) Competitive discussion

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Ah Muzen Cab (AMC) Competitive discussion 11 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 31, 2014 2:31pm | Report
I remember for a bit, a lot of people didn't think he was a very great choice due to him not having a decent escape.

I don't play competitive, but I always enjoyed AMC because, even without a decent escape compared to some of the other ADCs, he has a great kit. He definitely has the potential to output a good amount of damage in a short period of time, and at least in my experience, he's got a pretty good survivability going for him if he's played a bit more carefully during crucial times. In fact, I think I've got a higher KDR with him than any other god/goddess.

So, it's good that people see him as a good choice, compared to when I saw a lot of people stating he wasn't a very good choice.

However, that being said, I highly agree with what BestMinionEver said. Outside of the tournaments, any god could be played very well and can be made a viable option by anyone who knows how to play them well.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }